202 posts in this topic

Everyone out partying? Or is this the shortest thread ever? Do people only comment when we lose?

Oh my beloved Chelsea! More memories to savour. You were a bit shite tonight but you were also beautiful in so many ways. What a season.  

Fabulous, fabulous season. So consistent, interspersed with flashes of world class brilliance. Conte has been a genius in his first season. Heroes, all of them heroes. UP THE CHELS!!!

Apt when the theme of this season was "standing in the right place" to find Michy doing just that.

Well it won't sink in for a day or two.I have to work tomorrow(I have to get that 20 quid back I lost!)but I will enjoy going to the pub on Sunday.There is a snivelling little half - wit of a Manu supporter that has given me a hard time after our 2-0 loss against them.

It will be nice to walk into the bar with my Chelsea shirt on and look in his direction and kiss the badge,no dialogue needed.Spurs will then beat them and he will !look the fool that he is.

I am not a vindictive person by nature - but I will make an exception in his case.😄

1 minute ago, kev61 said:

Well it won't sink in for a day or two.I have to work tomorrow(I have to get that 20 quid back I lost!)but I will enjoy going to the pub on Sunday.There is a snivelling little half - wit of a Manu supporter that has given me a hard time after our 2-0 loss against them.

It will be nice to walk into the bar with my Chelsea shirt on and look in his direction and kiss the badge,no dialogue needed.Spurs will then beat them and he will !look the fool that he is.

I am not a vindictive person by nature - but I will make an exception in his case.😄

Yes! You must Kev! You must!

1 person likes this

Champions!!

I was always confident we would win tonight even with 20 minutes left, just had a feeling something would eventually go our way.

Really pleased for Michy to get the goal.

Absolutely love Conte he is rapidly becoming my favourite manager of all time, everything about the man is pure class.

4 minutes ago, PeteRobbo said:

Yes! You must Kev! You must!

I will Pete! I will!.The thing is I'm an old softie,so don't like to make people feel bad but honestly this guy takes the digestive,his Manu mates don't even like him so it's like kicking a dog when it's down.

This is epic and wonderful and fantastic and Antonio Conte is a genius with what he's done.

Soooo happy for everyone on here too!!!

Let's just savour the moment and not start worrying about next season yet etc. etc. etc.

A great send off for JT and Steve Holland too.

Chelsea FC you're infuriating at times but it's all worth it in the end.  Love you to bits!

(I hope Droy and Blue Rod are happy tonight too)   

2 people like this

YESSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Batshuayi worth the price tag for that lol

It was also worth the speeding ticket I got... =(

ANTONIOOOOOOO.. ANTONIOOOOOO.... ANTONIO... ANTONIO... ANTONIOOOOOOOOOOO

Chelsea champs!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by ShedEndMassive