202 posts in this topic

Willians instagram live video right now is hilarious. Costa been pounding back the brews. Look so happy right now.

2 minutes ago, Ham said:

I feel happier for Meeeecheeee than anyone else tonight.  Sat on the bench all year and never moaned. Every Instagram post was positive. Supported the team after every game. 

He was in the right at the right time tonight... Unlike Costa. 

Thrilled for him too, in what has been a difficult season for him overall. To come up off the bench and make a decisive contribution, well, couldn't ask for more really. Hopefully this is a stepping stone.

Watching the way Conte has transformed the players, the team, and his infectious energy, is exactly why I've wanted him here for years. Hopefully with these foundations set we're able to really build something special. To win the FA Cup would cap a tremendous season and one that no one would have really anticipated. Forza Conte.

Off to bed my friends..We have the premiership in the bag next the fa cup and then world dominance.

Absolutely elated. Last season who? Twice in three years. 

So happy we've done it against those west brom ogress. God what a ****, anti football team. Chadli the only footballer in that whole squad. **** that team and their manager. Went out partying as soon as the whistle blew. Hardly had a chance to watch the team celebrate. This should give Terry a proper send off too. Happy, happy days. Arsenal next and no doubt we're doing the double. 

CHAAAAMPIOOOOOONES, CHAMPIONES, OLE OLE OLE!!!!!! CHAMPIONS!!!!!! WE F&CKING DID IT!!!

SO proud of this team of ours, phenomenal effort all season and richly deserved.

ANTONIO CONTE IS THE TRUTH!!!! If you doubt that even 1% you're clueless. Beast of a manager. Proper hero. Chelsea legend in his first season. Don.

Absolutely delighted for Batshuayi too! Whatever happens he will never ever be forgotten at Chelsea now. EVER!

Really want us to win the last 2 games and get that wins record but motivation will be tough with the Cup Final approaching.

The target now is to win the FA Cup. Big time.

CHAMPIONS!!!!

Thank you Chelsea!

Congratulations to all the supporters, for the players, Antonio and his staff. A wonderful achievement when considered in the context of last season.

4 hours ago, kev61 said:

My wife is staying with her sister and I text her to say we won the league,and she couldn't care less.

My wife is in Belgium at the minute visiting the WW1 sites..facetime at 10 oclock  UK time ..first thing she said was " Champions!!!"

1 hour ago, Michael Tucker said:

Mark Worrall ! That's like getting Frank Lampard to review it ! One of us.

I agree with everything he writes though.

5 hours ago, kev61 said:

I can only speak for myself but I have put so much expectation and desire in this team I feel a bit flat and and a feeling of anticlimax.Anyone that watched the film 'Chariots of fire' when Harold Abrahams won the 100 metres in the Paris olympics but had a feeling of anticlimax is what I feel.

Its ok kev..not anticlimax so much as a letting out of the breath we have been holding for quite some time....anticipating maybe dropping points these last two games and having to go next week worrying if the impossible could happen..as all true Chelsea followers do..it's over and Spurs choked again..as did Liverpool and  Citeh ..wonderful..Arse didn't even get far enough to choke and manure didn't start...all those unbeaten games were not wins!!...

So so smug at this time!!!