• Current Donation Goals

We've done it, WE'VE DONE IT! Champions! Champions! Champions! WOOOOOOO! GET IN!

So, so, SO happy with this title win, this one feels really special and oh so sweet, it really feels like the start of something very special for this club. Keep hold of this manager and great things can happen.

Pretty much every player who has played for us this season has made a vital contribution at some point or another and they all deserve to celebrate this, in fact I'll be upset if they don't have a couple of hangovers still on Monday. They have worked so hard this season and that's down to that man Conte - fantastic!

Next season will be harder, but if we can keep these players together and add in a few extra, I see no reason why we can't repeat this next season and add in a CL run as well.

But before then, we've got one more thing to do to get the perfect send off for our Captain... DOUBLE DOUBLE DOUBLE!

Love you Chelsea.

7 hours ago, kev61 said:

My wife is staying with her sister and I text her to say we won the league,and she couldn't care less.

she's a keeper

By choice, I don't come here much now nor post here - but just saying a quick hi to congratulate Conte and the boys on their title win. My prediction this season was top 3 and the FA Cup, but he's exceeded all expectations. Great achievement, and with the right investment, hopefully there's more titles and CLs to come. Now for the FA Cup!

Up the Chels! Champions!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, kev61 said:

Well it won't sink in for a day or two.I have to work tomorrow(I have to get that 20 quid back I lost!)but I will enjoy going to the pub on Sunday.There is a snivelling little half - wit of a Manu supporter that has given me a hard time after our 2-0 loss against them.

It will be nice to walk into the bar with my Chelsea shirt on and look in his direction and kiss the badge,no dialogue needed.Spurs will then beat them and he will !look the fool that he is.

I am not a vindictive person by nature - but I will make an exception in his case.😄

Still feeling a sense of anti climax?

Batsy with acieve Demba Ba status with this. 

I did say during the game that the only way we were going to score was if we got in behind them and in a weird way that's exactly what happened. Much credit must go to  Dave. That was a wickedly spinning ball, but he watched it like a hawk ,got his body in the right  shape and laid it on a plate for Bats. 

I hope Dave gets vice captain next year.

So happy for them and all of us!!

How great it feels to wake up this morning as Champions!!

When do we think the trophy presentation will be, on Monday against Watford or Sunday against Sunderland?

Hopefully Sunday as I'm not at the Watford game.

High praise from the Guardian today:

"It is now 14 years since Roman Abramovich emerged as an spendthrift presence in west London. Five titles and a Champions League win have now sealed Chelsea’s place as the dominant English club of that period. For all the glories of the Ferguson end-game, Manchester City’s rise and Arsenal’s unflinching desire to finish in the top four and occasionally win the FA Cup, this is now Chelsea’s mini-era."

Onward and upward. What a good feeling to have on a Saturday like today, when all of the others are still sorting out their end of season issues and we can sit back and revel in a job superbly done.

27 minutes ago, Jonny_CFC said:

How great it feels to wake up this morning as Champions!!

When do we think the trophy presentation will be, on Monday against Watford or Sunday against Sunderland?

Hopefully Sunday as I'm not at the Watford game.

Sunday apparently.

I actually think this one feels as good as Jose's first one , we've not been at our very best recently and last night the goal took forever to arrive and it being scored by Bats makes it feel even better.