119 posts in this topic

Form a line and applaud the champions. 

Party time now, should be a great night. Normally I'd have the core start the game to soak up the applause but seeing as it's coming so soon after Firday, it makes perfect sense to rotate.

So in comes JT, Zouma, Ake, Chalobah, Kante, RLC, Willian and Michy and maybe a couple who started against West Brom.

I'd be very surprised if it was anything else. The regulars can come back in next weekend. 

JT has to start, just because he is fit to play. It would be devastating if he didn't play tonight and then got injured before the Sunderland game and didn't get a proper chance to say goodbye. 

Other than that I wouldn't make too many changes, maybe Ake and Willian. Keep the momentum going and get 93 points.

Give Courtois the night off with his ankle. Similarly Luiz with his ongoing injury and Pedro after suffering cramp at the end of the WBA game. Kante will be back if his injury is fully recovered. I think it will come down to anyone carrying any sort of injury will have the time off until Sunderland which should in turn be a dress rehersal for the cup final.

1 hour ago, NoblyBobly said:

Can't wait!! I'm expecting to get a bit emotional at some point :(

Tonight, Sunday or both?

1 hour ago, NoblyBobly said:

Can't wait!! I'm expecting to get a bit emotional at some point :(

You at the game tonight Nobly? I'm in the Finborough from about 6:30. Same place. 

Must win game.😉

2 hours ago, Ham said:

You at the game tonight Nobly? I'm in the Finborough from about 6:30. Same place. 

Sadly work beckons. I'm gonna have to sky plus it and watch it 30 mins behind actual time....I hate doing that.

Have a brill night Ham, it's going to be fantastic.

Begovic, Zouma, Terry (c), Ake, Azpilicueta, Kante, Chalobah, Kenedy, Willian, Batshuayi, Hazard.

Kante and Chalobah in central midfield is what I've been wanting to see for a while so I'll be interested to see how the two work together.