143 posts in this topic

Please use this thread for all posts relating to our final  Premier League match of the season against Sunderland at Stamford Bridge, before, during and after the game.

The Moderators will be keeping an eye on things, so let's try to keep it intelligent.

Please note that this un-moderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 15:00, Sunday, 21st May, 2017 (Local UK time/date).

I want 30 wins. Simple as that, really. To do so would be an utterly extraordinary achievement in a 38-game season.

Important too to go flying into that Cup Final. As said in the last match thread, put Hazard in cotton wool for this one.

I think the FA Cup final team starts this one. 

Costa and Hazard to go off after an hour. JT to come on for 10 minutes at the end when we are 5-0 up

Full strength to hopefully get 30 wins and get them ready for the cup final.

Same team as the last game for me, with RLC in for Hazard. 30 wins would be a bonus, but it's just that, a bonus. We don't want it coming at the cost of an injury in a nothing game before a final.

Surely, this is MUST WIN game of the season.

C'mon you Chelsea!

16 hours ago, GURJ SS said:

Same team as the last game for me, with RLC in for Hazard. 30 wins would be a bonus, but it's just that, a bonus. We don't want it coming at the cost of an injury in a nothing game before a final.

No way he will want players starting in the Cup final to have gone over 2 weeks without playing.

Can I just sneak in a very happy 39th birthday to the wonderful Ricardo Carvalho, one of my Chelsea heroes. Happy days 😜

2 people like this