Michael Tucker

Arsenal 2 Chelsea 1

339 posts in this topic

Please use this thread for all posts relating to our F.A. Cup Final against Arsenal at Wembley before, during and after the game.

The Moderators will be keeping an eye on things, so let's keep it intelligent.

Please note that this un-moderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 17:30, Saturday 27th May 2017 (Local UK time/date).

I think we should start JT and sub him off after 26 minutes just for Garth Crooks' sake.

I'd like score to be 2-6 with JT coming on to lift the trophy.

It'd be particularly delicious if Arsenal were 2-0 up at half-time.

9 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

I'd like score to be 2-6 with JT coming on to lift the trophy.

It'd be particularly delicious if Arsenal were 2-0 up at half-time.

:) I'm wondering just what the appropriate kit change should be.  

Arsenal does not stand a chance against us. Koscielny suspended and Gabriel and Mustafi are big doubts doubt. Mertesacker, who has not played for months and the unproven Holding in central defence? Their only chance is Anthony Taylor, who is one of the worst referees in the league. 

1 minute ago, jones said:

Arsenal does not stand a chance against us. Koscielny suspended and Gabriel and Mustafi are big doubts doubt. Mertesacker, who has not played for months and the unproven Holding in central defence? Their only chance is Anthony Taylor, who is one of the worst referees in the league. 

How they could give the Cup final to that imbecile is beyond belief , what did they do ? Pull his name out of a hat ? 

Altrincham fc : Man United it is then 

Massive, massive game! Simply cannot wait.

Really tough game too, don't buy into the 'Arsenal have had a terrible season and are awful' line - it's a one-off game and we'll need to be at our very best to win it.

I am 100% confident Conte will prepare us psychologically pinpoint perfectly for this game as he has all season. He won't let us be complacent despite winning the League and will drill this into the players every single day until Saturday.

By the looks of things it could be a really hot day just like v Everton in 2009.

If we play our best we will win, but we have to play our best!!

We can DO this.

believe.

COME ON YOU CHELS!!!

Ha! Normally I'd be looking forward to watching this in HD (as opposed to a little pixelly blur!), but the builders are in for three months and they've knocked the satellite dish out of line (and there's no point in getting an installer in 'til the work's done, as it'll only happen again).

So, back to my little pixelly blur!

Yet another must win game!

(Emirates Cup Final with a team whose home stadium is known as The Emirates: just a coincidence? Don't make me larff.)