• Current Donation Goals

DannyLB   
On 7/23/2017 at 8:58 AM, PeteRobbo said:

I was more surprised by how high our fitness levels were Bob. Conte has only very recently returned from holiday, yet we looked really sharp and raring to go.

Not me mate. Played footie on Friday, was winded after ten minutes and pulled a groin for the first time ever as icing on the cake. I'm only 29 fsss.

1 hour ago, DannyLB said:

Not me mate. Played footie on Friday, was winded after ten minutes and pulled a groin for the first time ever as icing on the cake. I'm only 29 fsss.

I'm 57 and at the weekend I did a personal best for the 100m!!!

I managed 43m before giving up with a stitch!

kev61   
On 2017-7-23 at 8:56 AM, Bob Singleton said:

I know Wenger claimed they were 'tired' after playing so many games already, but their fitness levels looked way down.

If Wenger said that,being 'tired'already! it doesn't bode well for Arsenal fans.They should be ahead of the pack if they have played more games pre- season,and fitness levels.Arsenal reminds me of dastardly and muttley the cartoon -_ when dastardly says to muttley 'you're  not a king that's been crowned you're just a sniggering hound'.They have been a sniggering hound for years - long may it continue😄by the way Wenger is muttley and the fans are dastardly if you haven't guessed😄

Edited by kev61

14 hours ago, DannyLB said:

Too much too soon Danny. I wish you a speedy recovery.