• Current Donation Goals

Please use this thread for all posts relating to our 2018 Pre-Season International Champions Cup match  against Inter Milan at Singapore's National Stadium before, during and after the game. Individual match day threads will be opened for comment with plenty of time for everyone to get involved. 

Even though these are pre-season friendlies, the Moderators will still be keeping an eye on things, so let's keep it intelligent.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 19:35, Saturday 29th July 2017, local Singapore time/date (12:35 pm UK time). 

So apparently it''s Morata to start and Rudiger to come on in the second half.

Interesting to see how much time, if any, will be afforded to Christensen, Boga and Baker. 

Zoowraa   

Is this game not on tv again in England ? Are Premier Sports really offering silly money to cover friendlies.

1 hour ago, Zoowraa said:

Is this game not on tv again in England ? Are Premier Sports really offering silly money to cover friendlies.

I think last weekend's game being on ITV was a one-off because it was between two English clubs.

Zoowraa   
37 minutes ago, Bob Singleton said:

I think last weekend's game being on ITV was a one-off because it was between two English clubs.

Even Chelsea TV do t have it. In my years as a subscriber, I have never known them not to cover friendlies live.

Ham   
4 minutes ago, Martin1905 said:

Just download mobdro, has pretty much every sport's channel going on there.

It's a bit hit and miss. There are other premium options. 

Ham   

352 by the looks of it. 

Ham   

Absolutely nothing on the bench though!

14 minutes ago, Ham said:

352 by the looks of it. 

I think 3-4-3 with Morata out wide is the more likely.