141 posts in this topic

the referee really is so far below the required standard he's incompetent. He just blows for any touch regardless of foul or not, shocking.

Worst penalty decision ever, Dave wins the ball cleanly..crowd booing the ref

Not a great advert for Sikh referees.  Worst decision I've ever seen. 

1 person likes this

Unlucky with the penalty...

Still enough good signs in the first half to inspire hopes of a comeback 2nd half

Keeper saves but the Chelsea defence are all having a kip, and inter score rebound 0-1.

The crowd are going mad at the ref

Willian and Moses overplaying too often. Just need to put in some crosses. Morata looks confused with his role. I dont know why we are not going 2 up top. 

Been impressed by Batshuayi (again!)

Willian and Moses are, between themselves, slowing down all our attacks down the right. If one decides to be positive (a rare occurrence) the other will surely dawdle on the ball. Morata is doing his best on the left, but there is a huge gulf in attacking quality out wide between a Hazard/Pedro duo and an A N Other/Willian duo.

Buy a striker for club record fee and stick him on wing 🤔🤔🤔

Just now, blue_everest said:

Yes, I'm scratching my head about that one too Blue. OK, Baty has done really well on this tour and at the end of last season and he deserves to be playing. Nevertheless, we surely need to give Morata a chance to show what he can do in his rightful position.

3 minutes ago, blue_everest said:

The problem of playing with two up top with this particular starting XI is that there's nobody to put in any crosses.

Willian isn't really suited to a 10 role, and you're dependant on Alonso and Moses to provide width (and people question why Conte is looking at Sandro, for example)