• Current Donation Goals

Ham   

Hopefully the ref sees that at half time and gifts us a goal at the first opportunity to even it up. Also, that Candreva chance in the first two minutes was offside. Commentators were criticising Chelsea's defence there and they'd played the offside trap to perfection. 

Thought we played pretty well for most of that half against a very athletic Inter. 

Edited by Ham

We aren't as good as we should be without Hazard. Until the laws are regarding penalty rebounds, we still need to them the rebounds seriously. 

7 minutes ago, PeteRobbo said:

Yes, I'm scratching my head about that one too Blue. OK, Baty has done really well on this tour and at the end of last season and he deserves to be playing. Nevertheless, we surely need to give Morata a chance to show what he can do in his rightful position.

No doubt both of them deserve to start. But I would have played 2 up front . Would have been nice change from 3-4-3 

Just now, blue_everest said:

No doubt both of them deserve to start. But I would have played 2 up front . Would have been nice change from 3-4-3 

Yeh, I'd have liked that too. Maybe we might see it in the second half, but I'm not holding my breath.

I don't believe it.

Morata playing on the left wing. Alonso playing like an amateur. 

2-0 to Inter. Goodness, play like this and we'll be 10th again. Not good enough at all. Without Hazard we look useless creatively. Need a LWB this week. Need another winger so Morata can actually play as a striker. 

And frankly, our CB's have looked mediocre apart from Luiz. Shocking.

Rudiger on for Alonso with Dave going LWB. 

Speaks volumes about Alonso. He's been abysmal. Sandro can't arrive soon enough.