• Current Donation Goals

Inter are playing the way we are best at, counter attacking football at its best

chelboy   

Hope Conte learns quickly with the Morata on the left idea. I can not see what he offers there at all. 

At this rate, 2015-16 looks a realistic possibility. 

We have to buy big players, creative players, quality players. If we don't, and we don't improve, we may as well not bother playing CL this year and we'll drop out of the top four. We can't keep relying on Hazard - and we look toothless without him

We look appalling. Dave and Cahill look embarrassing at the back before Rudiger came on. No creativity up front either, got our record signing striker on the left wing ffs.

Embarassing. Arsenal will hammer us next week playing like this, and I dread to think what Spurs will do to us.

Edited by James Prescott

We look so unfit it's incredible, more worrying is the lack of mental sharpness on display. 

Lack of pre-season games, injuries, incomplete squad: I'll admit to being a bit worried. 

Ham   

James don't turn this into the transfer thread. There's a game of football on. 

Now with the chance to play Morata as main striker, instead he takes him and Willian off to bring two wingers on.

I give up, I really do. 

2015/2016 here we go again. Conte gone by Christmas at this rate. And Hazard and Courtois new contracts? Forget it. They'll go too.

Edited by James Prescott

Ham   
1 minute ago, James Prescott said:

Now with the chance to play Morata as main striker, instead he takes him and Willian off to bring two wingers on.

I give up, I really do. 

2015/2016 here we go again. Conte gone by Christmas at this rate. And Hazard and Courtois new contracts? Forget it. They'll go too next summer. 

This is why you get stick. 

I agree we do not look anywhere as fit as they do, and James please mate this is still pre-season!