• Current Donation Goals

Nice pass from Fabregas there to our most potent goal threat Kondogbia

Edited by The Fab 4

Musonda looks good. I'd start him next week with Willian behind Morata. You can't buy a striker for £58 million and play him on the left wing, you just can't - he has to be first choice striker. 

chelboy   

Relax James, Conte will not allow a 2015-2016 to happen. He will look for solutions and find a way out of our problems. Its pre season so its hard to say how we will play. I  think he is still experimenting which is what pre season is for.  

Just now, WHYSOSLOWYEH said:

Don't think Moreta will start then

Yep, let's sign a £58 million striker and put him on the bench after one pre-season game playing on the left wing. 

Sure the board and Morata would love that.

2 minutes ago, PeteRobbo said:

And yet we looked the complete opposite against Arsenal

Maybe we're just not handling the humidity very well, who knows. 

This is our third pre-season game (fourth if you include Fulham) and we have Arsenal to come. Last season we played 7 warm up matches and in Mourinho's title winning season we played 10. 

I think its obvious we lack really quality in certain area's, love Moses but not sure he has enough competition for that position, the same goes for Alonso.

1 minute ago, chelboy said:

Relax James, Conte will not allow a 2015-2016 to happen. He will look for solutions and find a way out of our problems. Its pre season so its hard to say how we will play. I  think he is still experimenting which is what pre season is for.  

He does. And playing Morata on the left wing isn't the answer.

Play him and Bats as a 2 if you're going to play both. Either that, or Morata as a lone striker in a 3. 

Ham   

2-1 the Chelsea.

• Like 1