• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Tiemoue Bakayako

Sir   

This looks a very exciting signing, but I don't know anything about him apart from 'the Monaco story' of last season. So what's he like? Big price tag again though!!

cii99mn1   

Good to read people's positives comments here. I've only watched him once and he tried too hard and I've also heard people say he's nothing special. But still young and it sounds like the talent is there!

Sir   
3 hours ago, cii99mn1 said:

Good to read people's positives comments here. I've only watched him once and he tried too hard and I've also heard people say he's nothing special. But still young and it sounds like the talent is there!

Nothing special?! That's a lot of money for something not very special! Hoping the club knows what it's doing more than that.

15 hours ago, cii99mn1 said:

The main concern from people like me is his habit of disappearing from games and his passing and positional awareness. If I am being honest, before he signed I was a bit iffy on him but now he has I have a really good feeling and excited. Lets hope my gut beats my head! 

2 hours ago, paulw66 said:

Reports suggesting he has been in a serious car crash.........hope it is nonsense. 

Not remotely injured , not used to driving on the wrong side of the road apparently . Thank goodness.

paulw66   
14 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

Not remotely injured , not used to driving on the wrong side of the road apparently . Thank goodness.

The Sub headline was "horror crash"

T*ssers. 

Vinod   

Conte confirmed Baka is alright to play. The left side looked badly damaged in the photographs. Looks like it crashed on a tree trunk.