• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Tiemoue Bakayako

6 hours ago, Conte Kante said:

were he was Watford bad

Holy Jamoly ...even bad players only get one of those games in an entire career. Wonder what Milan fans are saying?

5 hours ago, The_Ghost said:

if I were Bakayoko I'd do a Bogarde. He's got 0% chance to ever make £110 000/week in any other job. So his plan should surely be to save up as much money as possible from his last 4 years with us. That's a tidy sum of £22.9m - I'm sure he'd be able to save quite a bit of that and be set for life.

Please God he doesn't read this thread because we don't want to put ideas in his head. I'm just hoping that he THINKS he still has something to offer as a footballer somewhere. If he realises how crap he really is we are fked.

1 hour ago, NoblyBobly said:

Please God he doesn't read this thread because we don't want to put ideas in his head. I'm just hoping that he THINKS he still has something to offer as a footballer somewhere. If he realises how crap he really is we are fked.

Lets face it, after this season (or half) we are on the hook for the full wack because, as ridiculous as his playing skills are, he would have to be an absolute fool to part with the contract he as got as no one is even going to give him half of what we pay. 

There are times when one wishes a club like Sunderland are still in the premiership when transfer windows open. A club notorious for buying poop from us. 

5 hours ago, RobertoftheGiz said:

There are times when one wishes a club like Sunderland are still in the premiership when transfer windows open. A club notorious for buying poop from us. 

Where there's West Ham there's hope...

Well, the lovely Marina must have seen something in him at the time  to pay the asking price. 'What', I'm not sure, but 'something',  surely?

chara   

After todays "exhibition" all I can say is come back Baka..all is forgiven!!!

paulw66   
14 hours ago, Michael Tucker said:

Well, the lovely Marina must have seen something in him at the time  to pay the asking price. 'What', I'm not sure, but 'something',  surely?

Yes, Marina is scouting our players...........that's how it works