• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Tiemoue Bakayako

2 hours ago, NoblyBobly said:

Mr Bakayoko apparently liked a tweet from Antony Martial . The tweet showed Martial celebrating his goal against Chelsea.

A year different in age.  They overlapped at Monaco for a year, and in the U21s.  They could well be mates.

1 hour ago, Droy was my hero said:

A year different in age.  They overlapped at Monaco for a year, and in the U21s.  They could well be mates.

I know . So what? Bakka could be back here in Jan trying to help us secure 4th place with his 120k a week. He's an idiot. 

paulw66   
3 minutes ago, NoblyBobly said:

I know . So what? Bakka could be back here in Jan trying to help us secure 4th place with his 120k a week. He's an idiot. 

And in the unlikely event that happens, how does liking a Tweet prevent him from doing that? 

There really are other things in life to get annoyed about. 

3 hours ago, paulw66 said:

And in the unlikely event that happens, how does liking a Tweet prevent him from doing that? 

There really are other things in life to get annoyed about. 

But we are on a football forum. If you want to start on the rest of my life it might take a while.

And I never said a tweet would prevent him coming back I just implied that it was bloody rude and ignorant to cheer on his mate that just scored against us ( the team that owns his contract). And considering his performance last season perhaps he needs to wind his neck in a bit. And further more it's not that unlikely that he will be back at some point because no one else is going to want him. 

Tiemoue Bakayoko would like to stay at Chelsea after AC Milan loan, says brother and agent

Tiemoue Bakayoko spent the 2018/19 campaign on loan at AC Milan where he made 31 league appearances for the Serie A club 

Tiemoue Bakayoko's brother and agent has revealed the defensive midfielder would like to stay at Chelsea next season because of "stability" and the attraction of Champions League football.

The 24 year-old became Chelsea's second most expensive signing of all time when he joined the Blues from Monaco for £40m in 2017.

The Ligue 1 title-winner with Monaco signed a five-year contract at Stamford Bridge two years ago, a deal which expires in 2022.

• Bakayoko arrived at Chelsea from Monaco for £40m in 2017
Bakayoko arrived at Chelsea from Monaco for £40m in 2017 

Abdoulaye Bakayoko, his brother and agent, told L'Equipe: "There are some pretty interesting, quite heavy clubs that have inquired, but we give priority to Chelsea.

"We already know, there is the Champions League and we are looking for stability, Tiemoue has decided to stay there".

After a first season in the Premier League in which the Frenchman made 24 league appearances, Bakayoko spent the 2018/19 campaign on loan at AC Milan

Long-term injuries to Giacomo Bonaventura and Lucas Biglia opened the door for Bakayoko in Milan and he enjoyed a run of first-team games.

He featured 41 times for the San Siro club, helping them to Europa League qualification and a fifth-placed finish in Serie A.

Hate whenever I see agents quotes, but anyway. If he is willing to fight for a first team place here,    and the manager wants him, then I’m more than happy to have him around. There’s a good player in there still somewhere. 

Sell now. After last season we could probably get most of our money back. If he comes back and gets exposed by the intensity of the league again it will be loans until he see's his expensive contract out. 

• Like 1

On 6/9/2019 at 8:46 PM, Conte Kante said:

Sell now. After last season we could probably get most of our money back. If he comes back and gets exposed by the intensity of the league again it will be loans until he see's his expensive contract out. 

to who?

4 minutes ago, kennypaul said:

to who?

Seriously mate, there will be plenty of clubs willing/eager to take a punt on Bakayoko. If we put him up for sale, he won't sit around for long. 

paulw66   
On 6/9/2019 at 11:46 AM, Conte Kante said:

I agree, sell now whilst his stock is high(er). 

Definitely a player in there somewhere, just not sure it will be playing PL