• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Tiemoue Bakayako

29 minutes ago, Sea foot said:

Don't let Droy hear you say that.😀

Like his paymasters at the SVR, he has ears everywhere!

jangz   
6 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

There's talk that Ramires might come back to Europe to Inter Milan.  That'll be interesting for those that wrote him off 2 years ago.  Still just 30.

I think Rambo gave it his all everytime he played..I just felt maybe that for a club like chelsea he should have been more of a rotation first team option rather than starting 30 premier league games every season. And I say this with utmost respect for his contribution to us.. Scored probably one of the most important goals of the decade and barca.. Amazing memory that.. no other player in that squad could have done that.. Above all a top top professional!

12 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

Oh dear - you could be writing for the New York Post.  So out of touch.

Don't tell me... you've recently been promoted to 'naval attaché' at the embassy?

23 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

There's talk that Ramires might come back to Europe to Inter Milan.  That'll be interesting for those that wrote him off 2 years ago.  Still just 30.

Well... isn't Inter playing in the Serie A? I'd have thought you'd think that was a step down from China... 😉

10 hours ago, Bob Singleton said:

Don't tell me... you've recently been promoted to 'naval attaché' at the embassy?

Don't tell me, you're actually 5 years old? Close? 

2 minutes ago, Sleeping Dave said:

Well... isn't Inter playing in the Serie A? I'd have thought you'd think that was a step down from China... 😉

Well the sceptics were right, the great Chinese explosion in football seems to have finished.  There was a time when they would throw hundreds of millions on grabbing great players, but along term status quo seems to be emerging, and I suspect that only the top two or three clubs will be big spenders now.
But Inter are still a big money club, and 3rd in Serie A with a reasonable chance of winning it.  They are not a typical mid-level team.
Certainly it will be interesting to see how often he starts.

paulw66   
On 12/17/2017 at 10:15 PM, Droy was my hero said:

Well the sceptics were right, the great Chinese explosion in football seems to have finished.  There was a time when they would throw hundreds of millions on grabbing great players, but along term status quo seems to be emerging, and I suspect that only the top two or three clubs will be big spenders now.
But Inter are still a big money club, and 3rd in Serie A with a reasonable chance of winning it.  They are not a typical mid-level team.
Certainly it will be interesting to see how often he starts.

Would be a great squad option now, although we got excellent money for him. Imagine him at RWB........

On 12/17/2017 at 9:35 AM, Droy was my hero said:

What does this have to do with Bakayaro? Let's at least try to keep the thread on topic, please.

kev61   
On 25/12/2017 at 9:41 PM, Michael Tucker said:

What does this have to do with Bakayaro? Let's at least try to keep the thread on topic, please.

Michael he doesn't know what to make of him.He relies on a ouija board and newspapers that suits his agenda.

7 minutes ago, kev61 said:

Michael he doesn't know what to make of him.He relies on a ouija board and newspapers that suits his agenda.

What? Does this even make sense to you, Kev? Because you've lost me, I'm afraid.