• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Alvaro Morata.

11 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

https://www.reddit.com/r/gifs/comments/7p5ypb/but_how/?ref=share&ref_source=link

Morata , back to doing what he does best in training ....

You know those smartass players that get to the goal line, bend down and head the ball in.  That's why.

Sir   

So what’s the latest with this guy? In training? Still not fit?! 

Vinod   

Sensed a bit despair when Antonio spoke about Morata. Guess the workload was a bit too much for Alvaro. No point rushing him back. I fully expect this to continue for another season. Then, hopefully, he will get used to the grind. 

On 2/4/2018 at 5:40 PM, Sir said:

So what’s the latest with this guy? In training? Still not fit?! 

Conte says he’s unsure as to when he’ll be back: no timetable. Unreal. 

7 hours ago, Vinod said:

I fully expect this to continue for another season. 

If you're right, then imo, we should punt the guy as quickly as possible.

kratos   

He's got talent but he has a sponge for a back bone.

I was never expecting him to be anything like Costa but you know that you are soft if Arsenal's defence can physically dominate you.

Vinod   
5 hours ago, Michael Tucker said:

That thought crossed my mind.  

xCELERYx   
On 10/02/2018 at 11:54 AM, Michael Tucker said:

We vastly overpaid for him to begin with, I said as much from the moment we signed him. Because of that I cannot see us making a profit, or even breaking even on a transfer deal if we did opt to move him on in the summer. For that reason alone, I'd stick it out for another season on the notion that we go out and buy another quality CF of some description. 

That way we negate the reliance on an historically inconsistent striker, it provides him with a more manageable workload in comparison to what he's used to, and lets him play a role as a second striker - which is one he's better suited for. 

Inconsistent, injury prone and now a considered a diver by every ref and pundit in the land. We now have diddly squat idea when he will be back playing. Quite frankly it wouldn;'t bother me if it was never again in a blue shirt coz I've had it with him. And quite frankly it probably wouldn't bother him either (the way he knocks one out every time someone mentions Real Madrid). Complete waste of money. His two goals in his last 10 games wouldn't be quite so bloody awful  if he hadn't missed so many sitters in the process. 

NEXT!!

Whats worrying is that there is no timeline. I find that very strange to be honest. Its ok to have a long term injury but when noone can put a timeline on your recovery, I think thats a really big red flag.

Conte said that he could be back tomorrow so you really have to wonder if Conte truly believes that he is injured.

Then again, this could all just be Conte, as usual, speaking about a situation a little bit too emotionally in a press conference.

I like Morata... I genuinely do, but he has to show some killer instinct if he wants to be the best IMO.