• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Alvaro Morata.

29 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

Morata peddling away on an exercise bike today..........

Now, you wouldn't be doing that if you had a grade 2 tear would you?

Maybe it was the media making a mountain out of a molehill during international yawn fest week?

paulw66   
26 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Now, you wouldn't be doing that if you had a grade 2 tear would you?

Maybe it was the media making a mountain out of a molehill during international yawn fest week?

Mark, are you implying the media tell fibs? 

He seemed to walk off pitch in a fairly normal way. Surely a grade two sounds like some sort of tear and he would be hobbling like a goodun with that. Where was the bike pic? Was it a pic or a video of him cycling? 

Sea foot   

I'd thought all along that it was likely overblown to make sure that he didn't play in the internationals.

25 minutes ago, Sea foot said:

I'd thought all along that it was likely overblown to make sure that he didn't play in the internationals.

I did think that but it was the Spanish camp who reported it , maybe they've done us a favour ?

Ham   

He himself has always said it wasn't as bad as suggested. He targeted a return against Palace. 

paulw66   
2 hours ago, NoblyBobly said:

He seemed to walk off pitch in a fairly normal way. Surely a grade two sounds like some sort of tear and he would be hobbling like a goodun with that. Where was the bike pic? Was it a pic or a video of him cycling? 

video he posted on Instagram 

2 hours ago, blue moon said:

Organic kitkat flavoured green tea??? For fecks sake, has the hold world gone feccing mad? That just makes me want to strap a hose pipe onto my exhaust pipe. Amazon need to concentrate more on paying their tax bill and less time defiling my KitKats.