• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Official: Chelsea sign Alvaro Morata.

2 hours ago, NoblyBobly said:

Inconsistent, injury prone and now a considered a diver by every ref and pundit in the land.

I like the idea that after Arsene had a winded rant about English players becoming Masters in the Art with Kane and Sterling lending support to his assertions.

But then their are some pundits still bringing Morata into the debate. I guess they forgot about to blame King Drogba and Robben for importing it from the big bad European leagues ....along with Rooney,  Gerrard, Vardy, and everyone else in Arsenal and Liverpool squad.

Bad backs , the bane of company's the World over , almost impossible without a battery of intensive medical reports to prove they're OK and even then it's not certain.

8 hours ago, Blue_In_Every_Way said:

Then again, this could all just be Conte, as usual, speaking about a situation a little bit too emotionally in a press conference.

I think rather that it is Conte not quite knowing how not to answer a question in a press conference.

1 hour ago, Droy was my hero said:

I think rather that it is Conte not quite knowing how not to answer a question in a press conference.

Yes it could be. Most of his quotes result from him taking the bait time and time again from journalists who derive a lot of fun asking him prickly questions IMO.

Well , after the Daily Mail ran yet another anti Chelsea story about Morata dancing in a video they admitted they had no idea when it was from , he's felt obliged to answer them by saying he's fit for tonights game. 

So from Conte saying he might be out for the season, he comes on and starts running around like a 17 year old!!  Nice bit of mind games by Conte. He puts in an unfit Giroud which clearly indicates an intention to use him no matter what (unlike Bats) and suddenly the pain in Morata's back evaporates!! Praise the Lord it's a miracle!!

53 minutes ago, NoblyBobly said:

So from Conte saying he might be out for the season, he comes on and starts running around like a 17 year old!!  Nice bit of mind games by Conte. He puts in an unfit Giroud which clearly indicates an intention to use him no matter what (unlike Bats) and suddenly the pain in Morata's back evaporates!! Praise the Lord it's a miracle!!

They say wonderful things about chiropracters.

41 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

They say wonderful things about chiropracters.

Well that chiropractor should be living off of that miracle for several years. That's right up there with the feeding of the five thousand.

Ham   

AC didn't mean that he'd be out for the season.  He was asked to guess and gave them everything from a game to the entire season. The longest period made headlines. 

12 minutes ago, Ham said:

AC didn't mean that he'd be out for the season.  He was asked to guess and gave them everything from a game to the entire season. The longest period made headlines. 

but it was an odd thing to say. Don't think I've ever heard a coach say " I don't have a clue" and then before the words have barely left his lips, that player is running around like a spring chicken. Just seems odd, but maybe its not.