Michael Tucker

Chelsea 2 Burnley 3

490 posts in this topic

Just now, Sir said:

Losing the FA Cup final, then the community shield, now the first game at home to Burnley is a real bummer. A right old shock to the system today.

Yeah we should only coach the team to play with ten men. 11 will feel like a bonus.

62% possession.  80% before Cahill was sent off.

19 shots to 10.

Same ref as we had against Palace at home last season. Home defeat. 

Øvreby. Pawson. 

Suppose one of them will be the ref in our next match.

Just now, The Fab 4 said:

At the rate we're loaning out and buying replacements?

Empty

Thought we had already loaned out Kenedy to Newcastle but obviously not yet. Guess Remy can come in.

Posted (edited)

We would've gotten something out of the game if the players could just keep their ****ing heads together. Threw everything away in 15 minutes.

Much better focus second half.

Edited by Orange Blue

2 minutes ago, Leo91 said:

What on earth will our bench look like against Spurs LMFAO! 

Probably something like an U21 game's bench.

Another positive was Contes ability to turn things around when things are going against us, arguabley leaves it too late though.

4 reds in 3 games is disgraceful and maybe some further disciplinary measures need to be put in place by the club to stamp it out (monetary fines)

Hopefully Morata is the real deal, not sure Bats is up to it. New signings a must as they were before the game.

17 minutes ago, OfWolfAndBiggs said:

4 minutes hahaha this is classic, QPR away levels of con today.

I remember that match .. and the Utd 3-3 as refereeing masterclass up their with overbro

3 minutes ago, Holymoly said:

Join the other ostriches on the board mate.

You're fast becoming THE most negative energy on here. We know the board effed up before the game but we were absolutely screwed on every 50/50 decision today. 

There were a lot of positives there but I think you're more pleased that we lost so that you could keep whining incessantly. 

Other positives I've failed to mention is that, despite conceding three goals, I very much like how Rudiger and Christensen looked. Excellent additions to the squad. Oh and, Morata is top class, still absolutely chuffed with this signing, a favorite of mine for some time. 

4 minutes ago, DannyLB said:

Honestly, I see positives coming out of this result. The fighting spirit this squad has is second to none. Very much could've tied this game and we have to consider that we have a thin squad, had a suspension and key injuries. With Pedro, Moses, Hazard and Bakayoko coming in plus some signings coming in, we will be in a good position to challenge. It really isn't all doom and gloom but yes, mistakes have been made already by the board. 

Problem is next four games we probably won't have any of them against top teams and could be out the race before it's began. May need to break last season's record for wins in a row.