• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 2 Burnley 3

10 minutes ago, blue moon said:

Had the same problem myself ten years ago (hereditary and 160/130), but it's not necessarily that bad. Plenty exercise sorted it for me, along with the inevitable pills. 120/80 now, and still enjoy a beer or four on match days. Chip's'll have to go though, along with red meat and too much caffeine. Good luck, mate!

Thanks mate 170/110 ! Last night I took my first dose and can't believe how much more well I feel today , looking forward to not being puffed out all the time !

3 minutes ago, Bob Singleton said:

I'm veggie, too, not that you'd guess looking at me! Chocolate and (sweet) coffee whilst sat in front of a computer editing photos for many hours at a time are my downfall! Fortunately I don't suffer from high blood pressure... although a few more inane posts from JP might send me in that direction LOL

Yes Bob it's the sedentary lifestyle that gets us , I'm travelling in the car to and from work for four hours a day and am essentially desk bound at work but with the hypertension I could barely get up the stairs at home 

Hopefully I can start cycling again and getting fitter , it's amazing how it creeps up on you !

Sea foot   

So, there's a few of us veggies in here then.

Blood pressure is fine atm but I'm sure it goes pear shaped watching some of our games. I've got myself an immune disorder which has forced a more sedentary lifestyle. This getting older lark is a bit of a bugger if you ask me. 

Holymoly   

No Moses so I assume Azpilicueta will play right allowing Rüdiger to play in his place. Ahead of that picks itself I'd suggest with Morata coming on for Batshuayi at some point.

42 minutes ago, Sea foot said:

So, there's a few of us veggies in here then.

Blood pressure is fine atm but I'm sure it goes pear shaped watching some of our games. I've got myself an immune disorder which has forced a more sedentary lifestyle. This getting older lark is a bit of a bugger if you ask me. 

You're right there matey. 

paulw66   

So, the same XI from Sunday but with Rudiger in for Moses? 

Subs: Caballero, Christiensen, Morata...... Morris, Newton, Myers and Conte 

3 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

Sadly , that's a stronger bench than the real one .

paulw66   
2 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Sadly , that's a stronger bench than the real one .

Presume no official confrmation on Bakayoko's availablity?

Dingus   

Pedro is out of the game tomorrow - Ankle knock from the Arsenal game.

Looks like old Alvaro will be getting a start.

19 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

Conte says Pedro is out too. Presumably both Morata and Batshuauyi will start and we'll have no over 21 outfield players on the bench.