• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 2 Burnley 3

27 minutes ago, OfWolfAndBiggs said:

Compare that Kane tackle to Cahill's yesterday. Deary me.

They always say  "I've seen them given" .

Course they have , whenever we play anyone.

Now Ritchie with the ankle breaker tackle on Alli...no card. I've literally seen 30+ tackles worse than Cahill's since it happened that haven't resulted in a red. 

8 minutes ago, OfWolfAndBiggs said:

Now Ritchie with the ankle breaker tackle on Alli...no card. I've literally seen 30+ tackles worse than Cahill's since it happened that haven't resulted in a red. 

Tackle from behind , played the player , never got near the ball , gets a yellow card. It's becoming a lottery.

Ham   

I see Alli has been working hard on his play acting in pre season. Am I right in thinking that if we go down to 8 players next weekend, the game is abandoned?

He is an obnoxious little stain. 

Just now, Mark Kelly said:

Tackle from behind , played the player , never got near the ball , gets a yellow card. It's becoming a lottery.

If only it was random...

Disastrous game yesterday. Gone now but FFS I'm still scratching my head as to how we've had the summer we've had after a title win yet again.

The referee was a shambles and it's worrying that we get a sh&t-show like that in the very first game.

The Tottenham game is very big already.

Bison   

Cahill is an absolute nightmare. Genuinely cannot stand him as a player.

After that shitshow from Pawson , I'm sure he'll be pencilled in for our away games at Huddersfield , Palace , Newcastle , Stoke etc.

39 minutes ago, Ham said:

I see Alli has been working hard on his play acting in pre season. Am I right in thinking that if we go down to 8 players next weekend, the game is abandoned?

I agree , however , post match he came over alright strangely enough , refused to slag off Shelvey , saying he was a great player who'd be disappointed with his reaction.

Zoowraa   
47 minutes ago, Ham said:

6 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

I agree , however , post match he came over alright strangely enough , refused to slag off Shelvey , saying he was a great player who'd be disappointed with his reaction.

He always comes across as a top bloke off the pitch, but on the pitch he is a nasty piece of work . Without being cliché, it's probably part of what makes him the top player he is.

I always thought Gus Poyet was the best I have seen in last 20 years for making great runs from deep and the timing of those runs, but Alli is even better and to be doing that at the age he is, with his relative inexperience is pretty special.

If I could take any PL player to Chelsea it would be him.

Edited by Zoowraa