• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 2 Burnley 3

Not if he holds our wallet. But have faith, the season is not yet over. It's easy to sit here complaining, not so easy to actually close deals.

23 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Surely the worlds biggest idiot would realise you cannot hope to fight on four fronts with seventeen players ? 

Then it would take what exactly to realise 15 players is even worse? 

15 outfielders. 15. I'll say it again - 15!!! 

We have 17 days to add another 5. Doesn't look likely does it?

11 minutes ago, Sleeping Dave said:

Then it would take what exactly to realise 15 players is even worse? 

15 outfielders. 15. I'll say it again - 15!!! 

We have 17 days to add another 5. Doesn't look likely does it?

Mahrez, Ox, Drinkwater,Bertrand,Ronaldo .

it's doable.

Could even be brinkmanship - leave it to the last minute, then announce we've bought Messi, Bale, Suarez, Iniesta and Bonucci? OK. Sighs.

BlueWill   
3 hours ago, McCreadie said:

Our current reality begs to differ. If you sell players and in addition don't spend that £150m to replace them or increase the squad size to make it fit for purpose, then that's £150m less that you need to borrow. 

Or are they just stupid?

I'm sure they recognise the need to attract more bums on seats at top prices to profitably fill our expanded stadium.  A depleted squad of third class players in perennial relegation battles probably wouldn't achieve that and then there would be the consequential loss of UCL revenue to factor in and they know very well what thats like after last season.

What do you think the fees and interest would be for us(Roman) to borrow £150 mill? Nothing like what we'd get from even a quater final UCL appearance.

I'm appalled by the current squad situation, but Cesc & GC have made matters far worse by their stupidity, making a solution desperately urgent. Looking at the preformances of Rudiger and Christensen, especially the former made me pretty happy and why wouldn't we start Boga at home to Burnley - nothing wrong with that all after his pre-season  Moratta was great apart from chalking off Cristensen's goal. Our purchases are so far very good, its the timing that can be criticised, but in mitigation who'd expect two reds at home to Burnley?

Peed off by the lamentable inconsistencies of the weekends refereeing decisions

23 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Mahrez, Ox, Drinkwater,Bertrand,Ronaldo .

it's doable.

Oh I'd be ecstatic with Mahrez, Ox, Bertrand and Drinkwater... Never mind Ronaldo! 

3 hours ago, Bob Singleton said:

I can't imagine that people such as Marina Granovskaia, Michael Emenalo et al aren't doing exactly what the owner expects of them.

Quite so Bob. I agree.

3 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

Surely the worlds biggest idiot would realise you cannot hope to fight on four fronts with seventeen players ? 

Agreed Mark.

1 minute ago, PeteRobbo said:

Quite so Bob. I agree.

Just now, PeteRobbo said:

Agreed Mark.

Roman?  

1 hour ago, Sleeping Dave said:

Roman?  

I knocked on his door but he wasn't available for comment