Michael Tucker

Chelsea 2 Burnley 3

490 posts in this topic

43 minutes ago, PeteRobbo said:

I knocked on his door but he wasn't available for comment

Haha moody bastard! 

1 hour ago, Sleeping Dave said:

Haha moody bastard! 

To be fair, what he actually said in full was that he was too busy to see me now, but he definitely would get back to me tomorrow. No really, he said he definitely would. Tomorrow without fail. Well if not tomorrow then certainly the next day, without fail, no doubt at all........

12 minutes ago, PeteRobbo said:

To be fair, what he actually said in full was that he was too busy to see me now, but he definitely would get back to me tomorrow. No really, he said he definitely would. Tomorrow without fail. Well if not tomorrow then certainly the next day, without fail, no doubt at all........

...then...September 1. 

53 minutes ago, PeteRobbo said:

A free multi-billionaire again I gather.  Probably got selection issues to deal with himself.  Bet he has a full set to choose from.

36 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

A free multi-billionaire again I gather.  Probably got selection issues to deal with himself.  Bet he has a full set to choose from.

Well you'd hope so wouldn't you. Wonder if he'll take as much time as he is to get his team some players?

57 minutes ago, PeteRobbo said:

Well you'd hope so wouldn't you. Wonder if he'll take as much time as he is to get his team some players?

If we are lucky, maybe he'll start to see the benefits of a rotation policy instead of a Galactica policy.

Honestly stop bashing Abramovich.We are  where  we are because of of Abramovich. - don't you see it?.

8 hours ago, kev61 said:

Honestly stop bashing Abramovich.We are  where  we are because of of Abramovich. - don't you see it?.

Yes Kev, I see it, but I also see that our brinkmanship regarding getting much needed new blood in is putting us in a precarious position and I'm left wondering why this is.

11 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

If we are lucky, maybe he'll start to see the benefits of a rotation policy instead of a Galactica policy.

Yes, although a tricky call for him I'd imagine. Well, I say I imagine, but actually it always was for me of course.

15 hours ago, PeteRobbo said:

Yes Kev, I see it, but I also see that our brinkmanship regarding getting much needed new blood in is putting us in a precarious position and I'm left wondering why this is.

Maybe Pete because we have pissed up so much money against the wall with player signings and managers we need to take a step back and actually think who we are buying.The only Machiavellian approach came from Jose that I could see.

We are nothing like Mourhino's team,yes we are short on players but I expect that to be redressed in the coming days/weeks.We need a left back( what is the difference between a left /right back and a wing back!!!!!)and another central play maker - we already have a very good one in Willian.I like the look of Morata but not Bats.

Conte seems to find the answer to our problems and he makes sense in most things he does.