• Current Donation Goals

5 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

You don't need footage , you need new friends. Ones that aren't clinically insane

Thanks for that you may be right and unfortunately he is also a Tottenham fan but from where he was at the game he is adamant Luiz took a real blatant dive. I can't even remember what incident he is talking about.

Ham   
10 minutes ago, Martin1905 said:

Having a debate with a friend.

He is adamant Luiz dived during the game, like really blatant.  

He also thinks there was nothing wrong with the Dier challenge or the Vertonghen one. I think they were both worse than Cahill's last week.

Any footage of these incidents would be greatly appreciated. 

Your mate is an idiot. 

What's worse is that the media aren't horrified at the double standards between the way we've been treated in competitive games versus our rivals already this season. 

Zoowraa   
13 minutes ago, Martin1905 said:

Having a debate with a friend.

He also thinks there was nothing wrong with the Dier challenge or the Vertonghen one. I think they were both worse than Cahill's last week.

Any footage of these incidents would be greatly appreciated. 

The Vertonghen booking was a bad challenge and up there with Cahill's from last week.

I don't remember a bad challenge by Dier though. I remember him getting booked, but it was not what I would call a bad challenge and booking at most.

1 minute ago, Zoowraa said:

The Vertonghen booking was a bad challenge and up there with Cahill's from last week.

I don't remember a bad challenge by Dier though. I remember him getting booked, but it was not what I would call a bad challenge and booking at most.

It was the Dier booking. Maybe not as bad as I thought then.

31 minutes ago, Holymoly said:

And to top it off? I cashed out my bet on a draw about 10 seconds before Alonson's winner.

Happened to me last week....:@ 

Overall pleased with the new entrants into the first XI. Most impressive for me was Christensen. Thought he played with such maturity. Rudiger looked shaky at times but overall more positive than negative in a very trying game. Morata looked out of sorts to me...nothing to do with his skill-set - he's a very adept player just not convinced he'll ever be able to hold the ball up as effectively as we're used to. Our inability to do this increased pressure on our back line.

But heartening performance from our lionhearts.

Stim   

I thought Luiz took an easy fall for the FK alonso scored but Ali did catch his leg. Only one I can think of, didn't feel like we won many free kicks tbh

2 hours ago, James Prescott said:

You've really got no idea. And you keep bringing up every comment I make - you're repeating yourself, which is totally hypocritcal and pointless.

That's pretty good coming from you I reckon.

Edited by PeteRobbo

1 hour ago, JaneB said:

I'm the only person in the entire world who has never watched GOT :-(

No, there's 2 of us at least

39 minutes ago, Martin1905 said:

That was clearly enough shown in the Sky replay.  There was a wild swing at Luiz/ball which did miss Luiz's leg, but then the Spurs player swung around 180º and caught Luiz's standing leg with his other leg.  Not so much the wild swing but the loss of balance was at fault.
Absolutely not a dive.  But it did look odd until the replay.

Just now, Droy was my hero said:

That was clearly enough shown in the Sky replay.  There was a wild swing at Luiz/ball which did miss Luiz's leg, but then the Spurs player swung around 180º and caught Luiz's standing leg with his other leg.  Not so much the wild swing but the loss of balance was at fault.
Absolutely not a dive.  But it did look odd until the replay.

Thanks for that. Don't remember it at all but I'm **** faced and celebrating!