• Current Donation Goals

14 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

I suppose he could drop Fabregas.  But it would mean that all the big lesson from last season is lost as well as a great pity.

Rudiger probably ahead of Christensen, but it could be either way there.  And I actually think Fabregas will play a little behind Kante/Baka, not in front (with both getting the fun of being passed to from Santa).  Hope so anyway.

Courtois

Azpi - Luiz - Rudiger

Fabregas

Moses - Kante - Bakayoko - Alonso

Morata - Willian

1st priority is to keep 11 players on the park for 90 minutes like last week

It’s going to be interesting match because Koeman thinks he is a tactical genius. Hopefully Conte and the team will put a big dent in his ego

Sea foot   
15 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

I suppose he could drop Fabregas.  But it would mean that all the big lesson from last season is lost as well as a great pity.

Was that lesson we learnt the one where we won the league with the second ever highest points total or the one where we went on the longest ever winning streak?

20 hours ago, James Prescott said:

Hazard not fit for the game. Everyone else is fit. Pedro back, which is good.

Conte genuinely surprised Hazard called up by Belgium. Doesn't look happy about that.

So much for Martinez 'we have a great relationship with Chelsea' comment. No Roberto, I'm pretty sure you don't have a good relationship with our manager.

Glad to see you edited this post to take out the ridiculous diatribe against the board of directors.

Edited by Whataloadofballacks
Post edited in an attempt to modify history.

I think this one is a "potential banana-skin".

We were great against Spurs but notwithstanding the small squad I can't help but feel our first 11 still isn't quite ready for the season.

I do think we'll have a successful season if we can't get a few more decent bodies in before the end of next week.

Sciatika   

Courtois

Azpi - Luiz - Christensen

Moses - Kante - Bakayoko - Alonso

Pedro - Willian

Morata

Bench: Caballero, Rudiger, Fabregas, Batshuayi, Boga, Musonda, Kenedy

I expect we will see Fabregas come on esp. if they play deep.

Hoping that Fabregas starts alongside both Kante and Bakayoko to be honest. Can potentially be a tremendous midfield IMO.

can't wait for this game tomorrow. Hoping that we smash them!

Team to play Everton: Courtois, Azpilicueta, David Luiz, Rudiger, Moses, Fabregas, Kante, Alonso, Willian, Morata, Pedro

Subs: Caballero, Christensen, Tomori, Bakayoko, Kenedy, Musonda, Batshuayi

Rob B   

Team as expected to be honest....Christensen and Bakayoko drop out for Cesc and Pedro.

IMG_8192.JPG

11 minutes ago, Bob Singleton said:

Team to play Everton: Courtois, Azpilicueta, David Luiz, Rudiger, Moses, Fabregas, Kante, Alonso, Willian, Morata, Pedro

Subs: Caballero, Christensen, Tomori, Bakayoko, Kenedy, Musonda, Batshuayi

Excellent news - Fabregas in his proper place, and no overdue respect for Everton at the Bridge.
Christensen and Baka unfortunate - but then they are the only proper outfield players on the bench, so very likely to come on.  Just two players unavailable - one injured, one suspended - which makes that a very bare looking bench.