• Current Donation Goals

bluehorn   

Everton have been absolutely woeful, giving us infinite time on the ball. Fabregas in turn doing what he does best, such a classy player. Willian looking more direct today, and thrice the player for it. More goals here if we want them. 

1 minute ago, Kezza said:

Hmm.. when we are strolling, the board here is really quiet.

I was thinking that, too.

Early days yet, but 2 goals and 2 assists in 2½ games for Morata... not bad for someone who is supposed to be useless and over-priced!

Kezza   

Everton spent 140M for that team? It matters to buy properly this shows.

Kezza   
2 minutes ago, Bob Singleton said:

I was thinking that, too.

Early days yet, but 2 goals and 2 assists in 2½ games for Morata... not bad for someone who is supposed to be useless and over-priced!

He can be better though. Seems reluctant to run and chase a low chance ball. There was one time when Kante pass forward to him, he missed it and let the ball go, and Kante took it on himself and chase the lost ball instead.

8 minutes ago, Kezza said:

Hmm.. when we are strolling, the board here is really quiet.

Probably because Sky see fit to show a nailed on 0-0 between two cloggers over our game. Anyone noticed only 3 of our first 7 PL fixtures are on TV - what's going on there?

Ham   

I think it's quiet on here because this performance doesn't suit the position of the doom-mongers. 

James hasn't copied and pasted and included a "tick tock" countdown yet although we'll soon hear from him if there's a comeback from Everton.