• Current Donation Goals

Ham   
7 minutes ago, Don Antonio said:

Was looking for a deadline day thread but couldnt find it. I am new to this forum

Welcome.  Wasn't being funny at all I just thought it was a good post which deserved to be in the transfer thread. 

Also, where did you get that little emoji? 

3 minutes ago, Ham said:

Welcome.  Wasn't being funny at all I just thought it was a good post which deserved to be in the transfer thread. 

Also, where did you get that little emoji? 

Got it from another chelsea forum Theshedend.com

Isn't Drinkwater still injured?

I think a likely MDS and starting XI is;

Courtois; Azpilicueta, Luiz, Rudiger; Moses, Kante, Fabregas, Alonso; Willian, Morata, Pedro

Subs: Caballero, Christensen, Zappacosta, Bakayoko, Musonda Jr., Hazard, Batshuayi 

Sciatika   

That starting 11 looks right to me though he might choose Bakayoko instead of Cesc and use the latter later in the game to change thingsif needed.

jones   
21 minutes ago, Sciatika said:

That starting 11 looks right to me though he might choose Bakayoko instead of Cesc and use the latter later in the game to change thingsif needed.

Yeah, think Conte would prefer defensive stability from the start in this. Leicester look better now, and it will be a lot tougher than the easy points we picked up last year.

Looking forward to having a bench full of first team players, and hopefully see Zappacosta make his debut.

Edited by jones

Back to the actual football very soon. Cannot wait!

Hopefully Hazard features but, if not, Willian has looked very solid so far this season so I would be pretty pleased either way regardless of who starts.

Time for Morata to open his away goals account. Should have buried that header against Tottenham, but either way I like his odds of scoring against Leicester. 

Heads up to those cheapos like me that only buy one or two tickets a year on General Sale (ie without a members card).

A few tickets have been returned and are available from the club for the Qarabag game next week.  £35

And more tickets are available for the Nottingham Forest LC game the week later at £25.
(A game to take the kids too - £12 for kids and Seniors)

Rob B   
5 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

Heads up to those cheapos like me that only buy one or two tickets a year on General Sale (ie without a members card).

A few tickets have been returned and are available from the club for the Qarabag game next week.  £35

And more tickets are available for the Nottingham Forest LC game the week later at £25.
(A game to take the kids too - £12 for kids and Seniors)

Thanks.

I'm in that camp too, and fortunately nearby with work for the Forest game, so nabbed myself a ticket.

cii99mn1   
On 2017-09-03 at 10:36 AM, Sleeping Dave said:

Isn't Drinkwater still injured?

I think a likely MDS and starting XI is;

Courtois; Azpilicueta, Luiz, Rudiger; Moses, Kante, Fabregas, Alonso; Willian, Morata, Pedro

Subs: Caballero, Christensen, Zappacosta, Bakayoko, Musonda Jr., Hazard, Batshuayi 

Probably very close to the truth. Only change I can think of would be if Conte has one eye on the Qarabag game and wants to start Fabregas in that one instead, possibly starting Bakayoko against Leicester instead. 

And breathe. Take a long breath because this is the start of 7 matches in 21 days. Conte will have to plan ahead and rotate accordingly, starting with this one.

I reckon we should go full strength in this one, with Qarabag at home allowing the opportunity for a bit of rotation. You'd probably want Hazard to be eased in against Qarabag but with Willian in Brazil and likely not back until Thursday, we might have to start the Belgian in this one.  

So, let's go with:

Courtois; Azpi, Luiz, Rudiger; Moses, Kante, Bakayoko, Alonso; Pedro, Morata, Hazard

Subs: Caballero, Christensen, Zappa, Drinkwater, Cesc, Willian/Musonda, Michy