• Current Donation Goals

Sea foot

2017/18 predictions

Sea foot   

Would like to keep discussions about squad size and transfer dealings away from this thread as they are regurgitated well enough elsewhere.

My predictions for this season are:

PL. Top two min.

CL. QF min.

FA cup. SF min.

LC meh. 

Gut feelings only, I use no scientific, statistical or insider knowledge, just my own opinion.

I am a realistic optimist.

Sciatika   

PL, top three and CL into the knockout and maybe QF depedning on opposition. FAC/FLC a lot of rotation.

It does stink of 15/16 again, though it might take a month or two before we stumble and find we are unable to stand up again without some fresh legs.  And so far, we have had only one bad reffing decision.  Pretty low given we are the current champions.

PL. 6th  (best guess - but could be lower)

CL. Last 16

FA cup. Conte doesn't care with this squad, 5th round (or first PL oppo)

LC Nobody will care this season. 

Edited by Droy was my hero

paulw66   
28 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

It does stink of 15/16 again, though it might take a month or two before we stumble and find we are unable to stand up again without some fresh legs.  And so far, we have had only one bad reffing decision.  Pretty low given we are the current champions.

PL. 6th  (best guess - but could be lower)

LC Nobody will care this season. 

1. so you think we will be 4th bottom in mid December?

2. One? Well, it is only 3 games in. I would also argue we have had more than that but there we go.

3. Which 5 teams will finish above us? I presume you mean Manchester *2 and Liverpool. The other 2.....Arsenal, who just got walloped at Liverpool, beaten at Stoke and scraped past Leicester? Or Spurs, smaller squad than ours and can't win at the ground that is their home this season? Or Everton, the team we just beat without getting out of 2nd gear? I'm genuinely interested. ....

6 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

1. so you think .......

You are allowed to make your own predictions too.  Make them, get them right, and then brag about it.

paulw66   
Just now, Droy was my hero said:

You are allowed to make your own predictions too.  Make them, get them right, and then brag about it.

Ok, well I dont think we will be 4th bottom in December, so I dont think it is the same as 15/16

I think we will finish top 3.

You never said which 5 teams you think will finish about us..................waits for next question dodge. 

7 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

Ok, well I dont think we will be 4th bottom in December, so I dont think it is the same as 15/16

You never said which 5 teams you think will finish about us..................waits for next question dodge. 

Congratulations - a 6 word contribution.  Well done.

paulw66   
11 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

Congratulations - a 6 word contribution.  Well done.

20 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

you don't disappoint 

League , top 3 

Champions League , quarter finals

Fa cup Winners

League cup , semis