• Current Donation Goals

Sea foot

2017/18 predictions

Recommended Posts

Zoowraa   

PL - 3rd

UCL - Quarters

FA Cup - Quarters

League Cup - Quarters

All looks a bit negative, but I think we will improve a lot as a team across this season and be in a far stronger position this time next year, if we keep everything in place and add to what we have. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rob B   
18 minutes ago, Zoowraa said:

PL - 3rd

UCL - Quarters

FA Cup - Quarters

League Cup - Quarters

All looks a bit negative, but I think we will improve a lot as a team across this season and be in a far stronger position this time next year, if we keep everything in place and add to what we have. 

Just out of interest, which two PL teams do you think will finish above us?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zoowraa   
19 minutes ago, Rob B said:

Just out of interest, which two PL teams do you think will finish above us?

I'm not even sure to be honest, I was originally thinking of 4th with City, Utd and Spurs above us. 

I'll drop Utd below us and go with City winning it with Spurs 2nd.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Rob B said:

Just out of interest, which two PL teams do you think will finish above us?

I think we'll end up third as well. 

Have a hard time seeing us trumphing City and United while I think Spurs or Liverpool will end up fourth. Arsenal 6th (at best). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 08/09/2017 at 3:07 PM, paulw66 said:

You never said which 5 teams you think will finish about us..................waits for next question dodge. 

I take it Droy never replied? Herding cats is easier than getting a straight answer out of him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Bob Singleton said:

I take it Droy never replied? Herding cats is easier than getting a straight answer out of him.

Why would anyone answer a question like that - it was a windup.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Droy was my hero said:

Why would anyone answer a question like that - it was a windup.

Ahhhh, the get out... we've started winning and looking good, so your prediction is now a 'wind up'  You really are a rather pathetic excuse for a human being.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Premier League-3rd (City 1st spurs 2nd)

League Cup-Quarters

FA Cup Winners (how many times do you see that runners up then winners following year)

Champions League-Knockout phase perhaps quarters-think we will go through as runners up

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Bob Singleton said:

Ahhhh, the get out... we've started winning and looking good, so your prediction is now a 'wind up'  

 

Don't be silly.
I predict 6th - and he wants to know which 5 teams will be ahead of us - it is a wind up silly question.

6 months ago I'd have been very surprised if you had joined in on it.

40 minutes ago, Bob Singleton said:

You really are a rather pathetic excuse for a human being.

Even now I'm surprised you wrote this.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ham   
5 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

Why would anyone answer a question like that - it was a windup.

Two things;

1) Why are you do loath to answer a simply question? If you think we'll be 6th then you must have an idea who'll finish above us.  What's the problem?  I personally believe we'll be top 2. City first, then us or the other way around.

2) You... Calling someone a wind-up. 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now