• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 6 FK Qarabag 0

Diddymen   
11 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

I don't think that anyone in the media has actually realised we won the league last year yet so it might take them a while to latch onto the fact that we're a half way decent side.

Funny really because they're all over the Costa leaving Conte under pressure Burnley loss.

I am sure IF we lose we will definitely be in the first slot and the Conte leaving rumours will start again.

Kezza   
15 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

I don't think that anyone in the media has actually realised we won the league last year yet so it might take them a while to latch onto the fact that we're a half way decent side.

Funny really because they're all over the Costa leaving Conte under pressure Burnley loss.

That's because we have the likes of Zappacosta, Alonso and Drinkwater. Not the much hyped and easy solution like Lukaku, Zlatan and Pogba. I'm happy with what Conte is moulding with a group a supposedly decent to average players. That's what moulding a system gives you. It's not all about individuals or who has the most superstars in a team.

kev61   

I watched the game in Sheffield - what a wonderful city that is, the friendliest people you will ever meet.

21 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

With 93 points no less! It's amazing how that achievement has been so emphatically downplayed.