• Current Donation Goals

Diddymen   

I can't see Zappacosta staring this one or Hazard for that matter. Aside from a few dribbles, Hazard looked well off the pace. Rudiger looked a bit shaky when he came on against Carrierbag.

After seeing Hazard on Tuesday I am very confident he will be starting this game on the bench. I'm not sure whether it was the pissing down rain, the fact we were 4-0 up or if he genuinely had no energy but he was literally walking around. Saw him do one nice dribble surrounded by 3 players which ended with him completely shattered. Could see the difference when Willian came over to the left and was burning defenders with ease. Thankfully a Pedro / Willian combo is still excellent with a hopefully more motivated and slightly fitter Hazard as a dangerous sub. 

I hope that we crush them but just to keep the pace more than anything else. Have to say, almost feel sorry for Arsenal these days.... They're more on par with Everton than the big boys to be honest and that means they can beat just about everyone on their day. 

If I were picking the team I would go with: 

Courtois 

Christensen Luiz Cahill/Rudiger

Moses Alonso

Kante Baka

Pedro Willian 

Morata

Bench

Willy, Rudiger/Cahill, Zappa, Cesc, Kenedy/Musonda*, Hazard, Bats

*I am taking it Drinkwater is still injured

Zoowraa   

A must win for me, purely because I think all of the top 5 other teams will beat Arsenal at home. Going through the Chelsea/Arsenal combined eleven recently, regardless of formation, its very hard to put more than one Arsenal player in the combined eleven in Sanchez.

I think this could be the game for Bakayoko to dominate in, Arsenal tend to struggle with pace and power and I think he could have a really good day powering through this Arsenal team.

Courtois , Apzi, Luiz, Rudiger, Alonso, Bakayoko, Kante, Fabregas,Moses, Pedro, Morata . 

Hazard and Willian as great options from the bench.

On 9/14/2017 at 1:15 PM, bert19 said:

I'd start Rudiger ahead of Cahill...

I'd start Christensen over both of them but I reckon Cahill will go straight back in.

20 hours ago, samhoward17 said:

After seeing Hazard on Tuesday I am very confident he will be starting this game on the bench. I'm not sure whether it was the pissing down rain, the fact we were 4-0 up or if he genuinely had no energy but he was literally walking around. Saw him do one nice dribble surrounded by 3 players which ended with him completely shattered. Could see the difference when Willian came over to the left and was burning defenders with ease. Thankfully a Pedro / Willian combo is still excellent with a hopefully more motivated and slightly fitter Hazard as a dangerous sub. 

Yes, would have to agree with you. He still seems quite a way short of full fitness, which is a little odd seeing as he's played a part in 4 consecutive games.  But he does seem the sort that needs match time to trim down and gain that sharpness.

It looks like he may well start the LC game next week. 

I must say at I'm worried about Christensen and how long he'll accept to be fifth choice undeservedly. 

For me he must start more games than not. At this point in time I'd have him as our third best CB after Azpi and Luiz. 

Not overly impressed by Rudiger although he's reliable enough. Christensen has a much, much higher ceiling imo. 

My team would have been;

Courtois; Azpi, Luiz, Christensen; Moses, Kante, Bakayoko, Alonso; Pedro, Morata, Willian

Subs: Caballero, Rudiger, Cahill, Zappacosta, Fabregas, Hazard, Bats

I'm getting worried now.

Petr Cech says " We know how to beat Chelsea" although he didn't elaborate as to whether a referee who cannot / will not see an offside handball goal would be involved.

I hope he gets back ache.