• Current Donation Goals

bluehorn   

It's been a "how not to" play against Arsenal performance thus far

Zidane   
1 minute ago, blue_everest said:

As many have predicted we are loosing midfield battle. Mistake not to play Bakayoko.

Missing him hugely.

bluehorn   

We just can't pair Fab with Kante anymore. If we want him in the side, play him as an attacking mid. I'm stunned Conte can't see this. The negatives far outweigh the positives with him at cm

chelboy   

Cahill has to bring the ball out. There is always one spare defender to bring the ball out in this system. There is more pressure on Luiz and Azpi on the ball than Cahill.

Zidane   

Imagine if Sanchez and Ozil were playing? Frustrating to watch.

GURJ SS   
1 minute ago, chelboy said:

Cahill has to bring the ball out. There is always one spare defender to bring the ball out in this system. There is more pressure on Luiz and Azpi on the ball than Cahill.

Yeah, but Cahill doesn't know what to do with the ball, I'd rather see him hoof it then try to play with it.

chelboy   
1 minute ago, GURJ SS said:

Yeah, but Cahill doesn't know what to do with the ball, I'd rather see him hoof it then try to play with it.

The ball just goes straight back and we lose possession. I'm guessing Cesc was put in for us to keep the ball but its not really working if we can not bring the ball out of defence.

GURJ SS   

We're being physically dominated by Arsenal, the team that everyone else is able to dominate.