• Current Donation Goals

2 hours ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

I have a lot of Palace mates and so it feels absolutely nailed on that they'll get their 1st goal of the season against us and wouldn't put it past them getting first points too!

Hate these games, where everyone has us as winning before a balls kicked.

Feel exactly the same, have lots of mates who support Palace and although they have rarely beaten us down the years its not a ground we play especiaally well at. I can deal with them scoring as long as we win. Will probably be a tight game I reckon especially with no kante or Morata.

A chance for Bats to stake a claim on a startng place over the coming weeks.

Edited by fillerywhereru

Sea foot   
1 hour ago, Droy was my hero said:

I don't think Rudiger has sealed a place yet in this team.  Cahill for me.  Plus of course they may well find more injuries have occurred by the time they all get back.

Not like you to be so positive Droy.😊😉

7 minutes ago, Sea foot said:

Not like you to be so positive Droy.😊😉

Maybe not about the injury state - generally you have to be winning for players to stay fit.
But for this one we really ought to win comfortably - they can't even pick RLC for this one.  We are big odds on favourites.

If I were a Palace fan with a Chelsea mate right now, I'd be bullshitting big time right now - not much chance to do it again - by the game at the Bridge in March (Game 30) their season will probably be over.  Last opportunity for another 5 years or more is how it looks.

Ham   

Hazard still on the pitch for Belgium on 80 minutes in a game that's been over since half time. Lukaku and DeBruyne protected until the last 15.

Thanks Martinez you utter utter prick. 

I expect to see:

Courtois

Azpilicueta Luiz Cahill

Moses Fabregas Bakayoko Alonso

Pedro Batshuayi Hazard

Caballero, Christensen, Rudiger, Zappacosta, Kenedy, Willian, Morata

It's harsh on Christensen, but I just can't see Conte not picking Luiz. It's also harsh on Rudiger, but it does seems as though Cahill is still the man with the shirt.

I think that if Morata were fully fit, he may have moved Luiz in midfield to replace Kante, to continue the 5 man midfield and allowing Christensen to play again, however as it's likely to be Batshuayi up front, I think he needs the 2 players in support rather than just Hazard.

I've also gone for Kenedy rather than Musonda on the bench, after Musonda's recent post on Instagram.

This team should have more than enough for this current Palace side, 3-0 Chelsea.

Edited by My Blood Is Blue

^^^

Yes, that's the side I expect to see as well. Maybe Drinkwater on the bench if he's fit.

With 3 games in a week, I think we're going to have to rotate a little bit. The ones who have been at Cobham the last 2 weeks (Luiz, Alonso, Cesc, and Bakayoko) should be able to play all 3 games. I'd like to see Rudiger and Zappacosta play against Roma. The likes of Willian and Morata could come in midweek as well. 

Holymoly   

Kante out. Morata out. I'll be laying money that Palace break their duck against us and maybe even salvage a point.

2 hours ago, Holymoly said:

Kante out. Morata out. I'll be laying money that Palace break their duck against us and maybe even salvage a point.

They won't find it easy.  Benteke out. RLC injured and not eligible anyway.  Conor Wickham still out.  Zaha and Scott Dann not guaranteed to be back.
Still reckoning the oppo might probably get a goal and just possibly a point is a pretty optimistic approach to a Premier league game.  

xCELERYx   
10 hours ago, Holymoly said:

Has this been confirmed officially? Not seen anything pop up about it that's all. Although, not looked extensively either so possible I missed it.

paulw66   
13 hours ago, Holymoly said:

Well, good for you, although neither has been confirmed. 

I don't really care if Palace score, so long as we get at least 1 more than them