• Current Donation Goals

Holymoly

World Cup 2018

Recommended Posts

Leo91   

RLC, first team squad player 18/19. Don't even need to think about it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Droy was my hero said:

All I am suggesting is that he is like a lot of players - who "needs an 'arm around his shoulder.'  "

He's not though. He is our big academy hope,  he's playing for England in the WC and looking the part. He should be wearing a blue Chelsea shirt not a Crystal palace one...how is that even an argument?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NoblyBobly said:

He's not though. He is our big academy hope,  he's playing for England in the WC and looking the part. He should be wearing a blue Chelsea shirt not a Crystal palace one...how is that even an argument?

It surely can't be. 

If RLC isn't here and playing next season one has to wonder what we are doing. I'd say it was criminal to loan him out last season (if he had stayed we could have played a 343 all season and been done with that ludicrous 532 experiment). 

But as is always the case with Conte here at Chelsea, he doesn't use his squad. So it's hard to have a squad. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NoblyBobly said:

He's not though. He is our big academy hope,  he's playing for England in the WC and looking the part. He should be wearing a blue Chelsea shirt not a Crystal palace one...how is that even an argument?

Abraham is the big hope IMO.  Still.  
We'll see what happens, but 10 min cameos are no longer going to help him.  He has to play like Willian or Pedro for 90 mins.

Frankly I am really not interested in what he did against Tunisia or what he did for our youth teams.  The only argument for RLC is what he has done for Palace.  I haven't seen that myself, but I guess we have all heard what Palace fans say (very positive).  If he brings that game to Chelsea next season, then great.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

Abraham is the big hope IMO.  Still.  
We'll see what happens, but 10 min cameos are no longer going to help him.  He has to play like Willian or Pedro for 90 mins.

Frankly I am really not interested in what he did against Tunisia or what he did for our youth teams.  The only argument for RLC is what he has done for Palace.  I haven't seen that myself, but I guess we have all heard what Palace fans say (very positive).  If he brings that game to Chelsea next season, then great.

Well let's give him a chance. He must get a least the same opportunity as Bakka got . A proper run and a chance to develop. If he doesnt cut the mustard I'll be the first to admit it. And yes Abraham is a great prospect . I'd love to see Ampedu, RLC and Abraham come through together.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, NoblyBobly said:

Well let's give him a chance. He must get a least the same opportunity as Bakka got . A proper run and a chance to develop. If he doesnt cut the mustard I'll be the first to admit it. And yes Abraham is a great prospect . I'd love to see Ampedu, RLC and Abraham come through together.

Ampadu is 4 or 5 years younger and a CB at that.  Half a generation behind I'd say, not peaking till RLC and Abraham are close to retirement. I don't really buy this idea that he is on the edge of our first team already - or if he is then he is better than JT.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

Ampadu is 4 or 5 years younger and a CB at that.  Half a generation behind I'd say, not peaking till RLC and Abraham are close to retirement. I don't really buy this idea that he is on the edge of our first team already - or if he is then he is better than JT.

 

In two years they will both be both be first team regulars and top top players. I will book mark this post!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know what they put in their tea, but Russia are going at it all guns blazing!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ham   
20 minutes ago, Bob Singleton said:

I don't know what they put in their tea, but Russia are going at it all guns blazing!

It's not what they put in their own tea that you have to worry about 👀

 

 

 

 

 

 

No offence Roman. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now