• Current Donation Goals

Holymoly

World Cup 2018

Holymoly   

I'll be honest. There's nothing I've seen in this World Cup to persuade me away from my opinion that international football is rubbish. The politicking of FIFA's selection of the hosts extends to the competition and the media where certain countries/players are afforded far greater consideration than their play actually warrants. It makes me sick. International football and the Eurovision Song Contest are pretty much identical, apart from their treatment of homophobia.

• Like 1

JaneB   

Shock horror, Victor Moses has just been caught and didn't go down 😳

8 hours ago, JaneB said:

Shock horror, Victor Moses has just been caught and didn't go down 😳

He'll be parting the Red Sea next, Jane.......:).

JaneB   
8 hours ago, Michael Tucker said:

He'll be parting the Red Sea next, Jane.......:).

Ha ha! You're on top form Michael (no patronising intended) 😀

If I was a player that was going home after 2 games, I would certainly chin a player on the opposite team. Neymar springs to mind.

Whack! I'm going home by plane but you're going home in an ambulance. The diving in this WC is damn embarrassing. 

Also, the players know that yellow cards are given for soft tackles, so make it worth it and kick the bugger into the front row.

Sea foot   
1 hour ago, Don Keebles said:

If I was a player that was going home after 2 games, I would certainly chin a player on the opposite team. Neymar springs to mind.

Whack! I'm going home by plane but you're going home in an ambulance. The diving in this WC is damn embarrassing. 

Also, the players know that yellow cards are given for soft tackles, so make it worth it and kick the bugger into the front row.

You can tell that this thread isn't in the Intelligent Forum.

JaneB   
1 hour ago, Sea foot said:

You can tell that this thread isn't in the Intelligent Forum.

Indeed 🙄

And I don't care if Droy is our manager next season, keeping Eden is all that matters 🇧🇪

And.....wouldn't he and Lukaku have played great together for us or am I missing something?

I really hope Michy comes back too. 

Sciatika   

I think Droy is now the MD of Westminster Electrical Wholesalers. Not sure he is ready for a return to football management after Kingstonian in the 90s.

JaneB   
4 minutes ago, Sciatika said:

I think Droy is now the MD of Westminster Electrical Wholesalers. Not sure he is ready for a return to football management after Kingstonian in the 90s.

Are you being ironic?