• Current Donation Goals

Chelsea make only one change from the side who beat Bournemouth 1-0 on Saturday. Captain Gary Cahill replaces Davide Zappacosta, who drops to the bench. Eden Hazard starts again. N'Golo Kante doesn't return from the hamstring injury which has kept him out for a month.

Roma make three switches from Saturday's 1-0 win over Bologna. Former Manchester City defender Aleksandar Kolarov, star midfielder Radja Nainggolan and Diego Perotti all come in. Edin Dzeko, who scored twice at Stamford Bridge, starts.

6 minutes ago, Michael Tucker said:

Chelsea make only one change from the side who beat Bournemouth 1-0 on Saturday. Captain Gary Cahill replaces Davide Zappacosta, who drops to the bench. Eden Hazard starts again. N'Golo Kante doesn't return from the hamstring injury which has kept him out for a month.

Roma make three switches from Saturday's 1-0 win over Bologna. Former Manchester City defender Aleksandar Kolarov, star midfielder Radja Nainggolan and Diego Perotti all come in. Edin Dzeko, who scored twice at Stamford Bridge, starts.

Midfield looks fragile to me. I'd like more solidity.

No Kante in the team or on the bench :(

I fear for us in midfield with Cesc and Bakayoko again, thought Drinkwater might come in and solidify that midfield shield?

4 minutes ago, Phoenix Blue said:

No Kante in the team or on the bench :(

I fear for us in midfield with Cesc and Bakayoko again, thought Drinkwater might come in and solidify that midfield shield?

Me too Phoenix

Chelsea are expected to line up as follows:

Courtois; Rudiger, David Luiz, Cahill (c); Azpilicueta, Bakayoko, Fabregas, Alonso; Pedro, Morata, Hazard.

Subs: Caballero, Christensen, Zappacosta, Kenedy, Drinkwater, Willian, Batshuayi

Roma are expected to line up as follows:

Becker; Florenzi, Fazio, Jesus, Kolarov; Nainggolan, De Rossi (c), Strootman; El Shaarawy, Dzeko, Perotti.

Subs: Skorupski, Moreno, Manolas, Gerson, Gonalons, Pellegrini, Cengiz.

Zappacosta unlucky IMO.  Bakayoko has been fortunate to play so much.  
Good to see just the 2 in midfield.  Sitting back and watching Roma do their worst was not a good tactic last time around.