• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Holymoly

Michael Emenalo

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, jangz said:

I dont understand this post because nowhere did I bring up his credentials .. just his results which IMO he was responsible for. I understand u want to bat for the guy so fair enough but dont bring in assumptions that dont exist..

I didn't say that you did. I was making the point in that post that many on here were against the man from the get-go, because they didn't know who he was, and therefore it was obvious that he only got the job because he was Roman's mate (apparently). he became the whipping boy, whether he was responsible for things, or not. An easy target.

I don't know whether ME was responsible for signings and sales, and the success and failures of same, anymore than anyone else here does. Sadly, that didn't stop people from bagging him, whether he was responsible, or not. That's just the way it is on here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jangz   
Just now, Michael Tucker said:

I didn't say that you did. I was making the point in that post that many on here were against the man from the get-go, because they didn't know who he was, and therefore it was obvious that he only got the job because he was Roman's mate (apparently). he became the whipping boy, whether he was responsible for things, or not. An easy target.

I don't know whether ME was responsible for signings and sales, and the success and failures of same, anymore than anyone else here does. Sadly, that didn't stop people from bagging him, whether he was responsible, or not. That's just the way it is on here.

Fair enough.. yeah at the end of the day your belief is as truthful  as mine.. Only the club really knows who makes the decisions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bob Singleton said:

Hmmm he's liaising with a chief executive to target players.

I wonder which one of them will get the sack when we buy another centre half and the wrong type of striker and no left back (again) ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

Hmmm he's liaising with a chief executive to target players.

I wonder which one of them will get the sack when we buy another centre half and the wrong type of striker and no left back (again) ?

'Mr. Sunshine' strikes again......:).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So we might get a new "Technical Director" at some point.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/aug/15/chelsea-technical-director-priority

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2018/08/15/chelsea-step-search-new-technical-director-succeed-michael-emenalo/

 

Given how similarly worded both articles are, I suspect the club have briefed a select group of journalists

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
paulw66   
13 hours ago, Bob Singleton said:

So we might get a new "Technical Director" at some point.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/aug/15/chelsea-technical-director-priority

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2018/08/15/chelsea-step-search-new-technical-director-succeed-michael-emenalo/

 

Given how similarly worded both articles are, I suspect the club have briefed a select group of journalists

Well we need someone else to blame for whenever we lose. Currently Marina is in the trenches taking grenades

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Kezza said:

Technical director and director of football what is the damn difference?

Well, nothing and everything? It's not as if there's any rigid continuity between what named 'Directors of Football' do at different football clubs; there isn't an industry-regulated job description.

The role will be whatever the club decide it is, regardless of what name they give it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites