• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Holymoly

Michael Emenalo

2 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Conte says he doesn't buy the players and he does 

Sarri says he doesn't buy the players and he doesn't.

Funny old game.

Conte said he didn't know who was arriving the next day. 

You pretend to believe him.

Little white lies  :)

4 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Sarri Ccleary has had a massive say on who he has signed. 

Do you think he hasn't?

paulw66   
14 minutes ago, Martin1905 said:

Sarri Ccleary has had a massive say on who he has signed. 

Do you think he hasn't?

I think people get slightly mixed up here.... when someone says, "I don't buy the players", that could easily mean I don't negotiate the fee, salary, etc, but doesn't mean you have no say who that person is. Sarri clearly didn't have any say on the Jorginho fee, he clearly didn't buy him, but of course he was a player that he asked for. 

Every week my other half does the food shopping. She asks me if there is anything specific I want, and I tell her. I don't do the shopping, but that doesnt mean I have no influence over what is in our cupboards. 

38 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Does anyone believe that Sarri, who arrived on the same day and same club as Jorginho, has literally no influence over who signs for Chelsea FC? Maybe, but I haven't seen them say as much here. Use of your own eyes makes it a simple task to take what Sarri says with a pinch of salt.

The only difference I see is that some people, particularly on here, went on what Conte said and not at all on use of their own eyes.

1 hour ago, thevelourfog said:

The only difference I see is that some people, particularly on here, went on what Conte said and not at all on use of their own eyes.

I did use my eyes , I saw Conte studiously  not playing , Barkley , Emerson, Drinkwater , ZappaCosta which strikes me as odd if he was the one driving their signing . 

Ham   
2 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

When the board bought the players they bought ? Surely ?

Funny old game.

He might have two.

I see what you did there 😉

37 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

I did use my eyes , I saw Conte studiously  not playing , Barkley , Emerson, Drinkwater , ZappaCosta which strikes me as odd if he was the one driving their signing . 

And yet for all your postures and pretence, you haven't actually said in this thread that you think Conte didn't chose the players.
Your just a big teaser.

33 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

And yet for all your postures and pretence, you haven't actually said in this thread that you think Conte didn't chose the players.
Your just a big teaser.

I don't think Conte chose the players .

I've said it before and I'm saying it again , why would Conte get what he wanted and throw the baby out with the bathwater ? 

He didn't want them , didn't chose them and didn't play them and at the time  said he didn't buy them in pre match and post match official club press conferences which is the only comment the club have made on record regarding the process .

21 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

I don't think Conte chose the players .

I've said it before and I'm saying it again , why would Conte get what he wanted and throw the baby out with the bathwater ? 

He didn't want them , didn't chose them and didn't play them and at the time  said he didn't buy them in pre match and post match official club press conferences which is the only comment the club have made on record regarding the process .

Wasn't that hard - well done.  
Lunacy all the same.

4 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

Wasn't that hard - well done.  
Lunacy all the same.

Well it was certainly hard for you to get to grips with seeing as this is about the tenth time we've had this discussion with you both.