• Current Donation Goals

Holymoly

Michael Emenalo

53 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Well it was certainly hard for you to get to grips with seeing as this is about the tenth time we've had this discussion with you both.

Both? 

Argh, I can't figure out how to do a smiley face on my mobile, so in text... This one goes out to my man, Ham. 

14 hours ago, paulw66 said:

I think people get slightly mixed up here.... when someone says, "I don't buy the players", that could easily mean I don't negotiate the fee, salary, etc, but doesn't mean you have no say who that person is. Sarri clearly didn't have any say on the Jorginho fee, he clearly didn't buy him, but of course he was a player that he asked for. 

Every week my other half does the food shopping. She asks me if there is anything specific I want, and I tell her. I don't do the shopping, but that doesnt mean I have no influence over what is in our cupboards. 

Its the biscuits isn't it....no wonder I'm getting fatter.

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Martin1905 said:

You must be joking. 

This forum is packed with posts blaming single individuals when it comes to transfer activity. 

I'm not joking. Nor am I basing my views on Chelsea and our fans on what is written on this forum. 

I'm talking Chelsea fans in general.

Clearly having an effect on his chosen new club. From near champs to chumps in his first 12 or so months there. Currently third bottom of their league, a mere 18 points off the lead already. 

struggling without  Bakayoko?

Actually they dropped last season from 95 points to 80 points - not much for a club claiming to be massive in a noddy league.  
There was something of the Leicesters about them in 16/17 - and they sold several Kantes afterwards (and Baka)

Edited by Droy was my hero

32 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

struggling without  Bakayoko?

Actually they dropped last season from 95 points to 80 points - not much for a club claiming to be massive in a noddy league.  
There was something of the Leicesters about them in 16/17 - and they sold several Kantes afterwards (and Baka)

Just as we are 😉. I can think of 4 others rather than Bakayoko that they might be missing more. Bakayoko might have been Mr Emenalo's parting gift for us and his way into there. 

Certainly, thus far his influence can hardly be seen as being positive. 

41 minutes ago, East Lower said:

Bakayoko might have been Mr Emenalo's parting gift for us and his way into there. 

For once I'm not a conspiracy theorist on that.  More that they had just sold 4 players for between £50m and £150m, and so were bound to demand top dollar and a bit more on anyone else.  And of course we were last to buy from them if I recall - wonder why.

Morata, Bakayoko, Drinkwater and Zappacosta for £160m is increasingly looking like some of the worst business in football history. Boggles the mind.

6 hours ago, Bridge Soldier said:

Morata, Bakayoko, Drinkwater and Zappacosta for £160m is increasingly looking like some of the worst business in football history. Boggles the mind.

That's one Kylian Mbappé right there.  

18 hours ago, Bridge Soldier said:

That is pretty appalling isn't.