• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Holymoly

Michael Emenalo

^ except it appears that for the time being we have the leagues only female technical director. At least no one can accuse us of not being politically 'right on'. Mind you ,better her than Slutsky....that name is never going to catch on.

4 hours ago, NoblyBobly said:

^ except it appears that for the time being we have the leagues only female technical director. At least no one can accuse us of not being politically 'right on'. Mind you ,better her than Slutsky....that name is never going to catch on.

Wanna bet.  We have already sacked the Prem's first black manager and first female doctor. 

Whatever happens I just hope Lampard doesn't get the Emenalo job.  We'll never be able to moan again.

(I still think that Emenalo and all those Brazilian and Portuguese managers we've been hiring are supposed to represent a combined African and S American presence to the best players in the world.)

xCELERYx   

The Sun suggesting Zola for the TD role.

Gianfranco Zola could return to Chelsea as the new technical director, working with Coach Antonio Conte.

Previous director Michael Emenalo left on Monday amid tension between Conte and chief executive Marina Granovskaia.

According to The Sun, Emenalo’s departure removes one of the most supportive figures to Conte in the club, so owner Roman Abramovich is eager to ensure the Coach feels at home.

They key to that would be drafting in Zola, now 51, who already has a history at Stamford Bridge as a player.

Zola had some brief spells as a Coach at Al-Arabi, Cagliari and Birmingham.

On ‎11‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 0:18 AM, Droy was my hero said:

Wanna bet.  We have already sacked the Prem's first black manager and first female doctor. 

And multiple continental managers.......

Does that make us possible Racist, Sexist and Xenophobes?

Sea foot   
On 9 November 2017 at 8:18 AM, Droy was my hero said:

Not to mention that we actually employed the first Premier league black manager and first female doctor.

JaneB   

Read yesterday that Chris Alexander, Chelsea Financial Director, is now leaving the club.  Has been there a long time, before the arrival of RA.  Clearly all is not well behind the scenes and 'Chelsea declined to comment'.

On 16/11/2017 at 10:00 AM, JaneB said:

Read yesterday that Chris Alexander, Chelsea Financial Director, is now leaving the club.  Has been there a long time, before the arrival of RA.  Clearly all is not well behind the scenes and 'Chelsea declined to comment'.

Interesting. I have to say that this complete stadium rebuild is scaring the shite out of me. Did a stadium tour the other day and looked at the new model. It's not like the Dippers have done by just adding a few more seats..... it's a monumental task.....remove old stadium/build massive new one.  How long will we be away from home? Where will we go? Will it break Romans bank? Will we suffer Arsenal new stadium syndrome?

Questions questions....But then I suppose I'm just a worrywart.  

On 11/21/2017 at 0:51 PM, NoblyBobly said:

How long will we be away from home?

Estimate is around 4 years, according to club sources. Once construction actually commences.  I'd imagine that's a 'minimum'.

Where will we go?

All roads point to Wembley, it seems. I wouldn't completely write-off a ground share arrangement closer to home, though.

Will it break Romans bank?

Hardly. The last time I had a look, Roman's wealth exceeded 7 billion pounds, and the stadium cost was estimated at 500 mill. Even if that's blown out to 1 bill, as some are suggesting, Roman still has plenty in his wallet. And he's not self-financing the lot, from what I've read.

Will we suffer Arsenal new stadium syndrome?

Not sure what you mean, tbh?