• Current Donation Goals

Holymoly

Official: Michael Emenalo leaves Chelsea

6 minutes ago, jangz said:

I dont understand this post because nowhere did I bring up his credentials .. just his results which IMO he was responsible for. I understand u want to bat for the guy so fair enough but dont bring in assumptions that dont exist..

I didn't say that you did. I was making the point in that post that many on here were against the man from the get-go, because they didn't know who he was, and therefore it was obvious that he only got the job because he was Roman's mate (apparently). he became the whipping boy, whether he was responsible for things, or not. An easy target.

I don't know whether ME was responsible for signings and sales, and the success and failures of same, anymore than anyone else here does. Sadly, that didn't stop people from bagging him, whether he was responsible, or not. That's just the way it is on here.

jangz   
Just now, Michael Tucker said:

I didn't say that you did. I was making the point in that post that many on here were against the man from the get-go, because they didn't know who he was, and therefore it was obvious that he only got the job because he was Roman's mate (apparently). he became the whipping boy, whether he was responsible for things, or not. An easy target.

I don't know whether ME was responsible for signings and sales, and the success and failures of same, anymore than anyone else here does. Sadly, that didn't stop people from bagging him, whether he was responsible, or not. That's just the way it is on here.

Fair enough.. yeah at the end of the day your belief is as truthful  as mine.. Only the club really knows who makes the decisions.

1 hour ago, Bob Singleton said:

Hmmm he's liaising with a chief executive to target players.

I wonder which one of them will get the sack when we buy another centre half and the wrong type of striker and no left back (again) ?

22 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

Hmmm he's liaising with a chief executive to target players.

I wonder which one of them will get the sack when we buy another centre half and the wrong type of striker and no left back (again) ?

'Mr. Sunshine' strikes again......:).