• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Tucker

West Brom 0 Chelsea 4

JaneB   
1 minute ago, PeteRobbo said:

Ah, thanks Jane. For a moment there I thought I was alone.

No Pete!  I'm not watching but keeping tabs :-)

1 minute ago, JaneB said:

No Pete!  I'm not watching but keeping tabs :-)

Well you're onboard anyway. Going well so far. Only negative is Hazard's booking. Wouldn't want that to turn into a red. He's on top of his game today.

3 - 0!! And it's the much maligned Alonso.

Watching the rugby but keeping an eye on our game on twitter. Sounds like a mixed start but once we got the first goal, we took control. 

Sounds like Hazard is on it today and I saw Morata's assist for Hazard's goal... wow!

JaneB   
20 minutes ago, PeteRobbo said:

Well you're onboard anyway. Going well so far. Only negative is Hazard's booking. Wouldn't want that to turn into a red. He's on top of his game today.

And I get distracted for a moment and we score again!!!  I love Alonso and pleased Hazard is putting in a shift.  He's too good a player to be average.

JaneB   
1 minute ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

Watching the rugby but keeping an eye on our game on twitter. Sounds like a mixed start but once we got the first goal, we took control. 

Sounds like Hazard is on it today and I saw Morata's assist for Hazard's goal... wow!

I'm watching the rugby too.  Love the spirit they play in and the way they respect the ref.

2 minutes ago, JaneB said:

And I get distracted for a moment and we score again!!!  I love Alonso and pleased Hazard is putting in a shift.  He's too good a player to be average.

I hope you've got a lot of further distractions planned for the second half then.