• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Liverpool 1 Chelsea 1

1 hour ago, PeteRobbo said:

Another lot of hot air that entirely misses the central point which I've made many times. Go back to sleep Captain Mainwearing....

There is no central point - just an invention to excuse Conte for not picking one of our 3 best players.  Conte does not need your excuses.

8 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

There is no central point - just an invention to excuse Conte for not picking one of our 3 best players.  Conte does not need your excuses.

Indeed he doesn't. Which is why I don't make them.

4 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

Particularly when he's made 20 appearances for Chelsea this season.

He even changed the formation to include him.

Short of letting him drive the bus and hand out the half-time oranges I don't know what else he can do.

30 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Particularly when he's made 20 appearances for Chelsea this season.

He even changed the formation to include him.

Short of letting him drive the bus and hand out the half-time oranges I don't know what else he can do.

I know.  Even Conte has come around to my point of view eventually and accepted he got Fabregas wrong.   Though the formation change is essentially to rest the AMs if it makes any sense at all. 

But it does show the contortions people got into when they decided Conte could do no wrong whatsoever last season.

6 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

I know.  Even Conte has come around to my point of view eventually and accepted he got Fabregas wrong.   Though the formation change is essentially to rest the AMs if it makes any sense at all. 

But it does show the contortions people got into when they decided Conte could do no wrong whatsoever last season.

I don't think he's doing too bad mate.

27 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Indeed, but only because he reads these forums and has finally listened to Droy, who I am sure will shortly regale us with a list of all the teams he's managed to championships and cups. We should all be truly thankful to have such a colossus of the game in our midsts.

paulw66   
1 hour ago, Mark Kelly said:

well quite. he got it badly wrong somehow whilst breaking the record for premier league wins in a season 

4 hours ago, Bob Singleton said:

Indeed, but only because he reads these forums and has finally listened to Droy, who I am sure will shortly regale us with a list of all the teams he's managed to championships and cups. We should all be truly thankful to have such a colossus of the game in our midsts.

Is it possible for you to write a post without slagging off other members? 

On 28/11/2017 at 9:08 PM, Sleeping Dave said:

Really? Won the league at a canter and then unexplocitly decide to pack the team with defenders and struggle badly to win any game really. 

You have to be quite creative to not get it. 

Cannot understand your logic

won the league last season without the burden of midweek European matches

so far this season we are third with European matches and looking comfortable, second is with our reach as the special ones highly assembled squad is going to implode sooner or later

As for Chity running away with it, however last two matches have been won in injury time which unfortunately is usually a sign of champions, however its still going to be interesting to see if the pep style will hold up during the winter period

Anyway it's the return of the TFSW on Saturday, so time to kill this debate and move on to the Newcastle match :0)

Edited by RobertoftheGiz
should have gone to spelling classes

15 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

Nor do I - very well if we assume he had no part in the squad make-up.  Which is why I keep saying he needs no excuses if anyone does think he has made specific errors.