• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 3 Newcastle United 1

Please use this thread for all posts relating to our Premier League match against Newcastle United at Stamford Bridge, before, during and after the game.

The Moderators will be keeping an eye on things, so let's try to keep it intelligent.

Please note that this un-moderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 12:30, Saturday 2nd December, 2017 (Local UK time/date).

Rob B   

Tricky team selection for this one. I might be inclined to rest Cahill for Rudiger.  Hazard has to come back in, so my team would probably look like this:

Courtois;  Azpi, Christensen, Rudiger;  Moses, Kante, Fabregas, Alonso;  Willian, Morata, Hazard. 

kev61   

Our best team is....courtois,Rudiger,Christensen,Azpi,Kante,Hazard - the rest are arbitrary.With a good manager we will get the best of the rest,which we have.

paulw66   

Selection will no doubt have Tuesday in mind, unless Conte isn't worried about finishing top of the group

4 hours ago, paulw66 said:

Selection will no doubt have Tuesday in mind, unless Conte isn't worried about finishing top of the group

He should be don't you think Paul?

JaneB   
On 29 November 2017 at 11:44 PM, Rob B said:

Tricky team selection for this one. I might be inclined to rest Cahill for Rudiger.  Hazard has to come back in, so my team would probably look like this:

Courtois;  Azpi, Christensen, Rudiger;  Moses, Kante, Fabregas, Alonso;  Willian, Morata, Hazard. 

Drinkwater for Willian

JaneB   
On 30 November 2017 at 9:33 AM, RobertoftheGiz said:

Return of the TFSW :0)

Will he mention his time at the club?

Yes, said a minority of fans forced him out 🙄

I'm kind of ok with this line up. The back three combo could be the best we have. I'm looking forward to seeing Kante and drinkwater form a good partnership. I always like Cesc in the team plus we have our potentially deadly partnership of Hazard and Morata. Moses is obviously the big question mark but he's got to get some minutes at some point so Newcastle seems as good a point as any. I'm confident of a 2/3 goal margin of victory.

Oh and welcome back to the Bridge Raffa Benitez (said no one ever).