• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 1 Atletico Madrid 1

Recommended Posts

Traffic delay for the Atletico bus.

Team New is now in.

Tibo...Apzi....Christensen....Cahill

Moses...Kante....Baka....Zappa

Cesc....Morata....Hazard

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sounds awful.  Neither of our 2 proper AMs.  Baka.  7 defensive players in a game where a draw achieves nothing.

Are we scared of West Ham on Saturday?

 

I suspect that Moses might be the LB - we will see.  If he is unlucky he'll play LB one half, RB the other and have Conte shouting at him for the full 90 again.

Edited by Droy was my hero

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Phoenix Blue said:

Traffic delay for the Atletico bus.

Team New is now in.

Tibo...Apzi....Christensen....Cahill

Moses...Kante....Baka....Zappa

Cesc....Morata....Hazard

Morata should have given them a heads up!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not liking that line up at all. Whoever plays on the left will most likely be less effective than Alonso. 

If we are to rest him then we should surely play 343 so we at least have someone on the left side that can attack?

Edited by Martin1905

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

Sounds awful.  Neither of our 2 proper AMs.  Baka.  7 defensive players in a game where a draw achieves nothing.

Are we scared of West Ham on Saturday?

 

I suspect that Moses might be the LB - we will see.  If he is unlucky he'll play LB one half, RB the other and have Conte shouting at him for the full 90 again.

I'm hoping Zappo and Moses are given permission to attack flanks at will. 

Drinkwater for Baka is my main gripe here. Danny's played about 3 games....he can't be knackered?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, NoblyBobly said:

I'm hoping Zappo and Moses are given permission to attack flanks at will. 

Drinkwater for Baka is my main gripe here. Danny's played about 3 games....he can't be knackered?

I'm with you Nobly. Otherwise it's OK for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ahh the old "piss about on the edge of your own area before Courtois punts it into touch " tactic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We're never scoring here , it's like playing FIFA when the console doesn't want you to score .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.