• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 1 Atletico Madrid 1

Not a great cameo from Willian, misses a sitter, plays Hazard offside, misplaces a pass to put Batshui in....

Poor team selection has cost us massively, unless we get really lucky and draw Besiktas, absolutely no need to play with 7 defensive players in a game we had to win. 

They were there to be beaten, they're a shadow of the team they once were and we set up not to lose. Poor.

Really frustrating game. We should have won this one with a bit to spare but owing to abother fine Baka display and sone poor finishing from Willian and Morata we have sone how manged to finish second. Watch out for PSG/Barca next round. No way do we get Besiktas.

1 minute ago, Martin1905 said:

Poor team selection has cost us massively, unless we get really lucky and draw Besiktas, absolutely no need to play with 7 defensive players in a game we had to win. 

They were there to be beaten, they're a shadow of the team they once were and we set up not to lose. Poor.

Thing is, if it was not for an individual error (Baka) and some very poor finshing from Willian, Christensen and Morata we would have won 2/3/4-0. I do not think Conte can be blamed for those things.

4 minutes ago, Martin1905 said:

Did you miss the five hundred goal scoring opportunities we squandered ?

Their keeper was excellent but we created enough chances to win that. 

Unless we get a lucky draw looks like we'll be up against one of the favourites.

Only got ourselves to blame really.

chelboy   

Morata not clinical with his feet. He has to score  that chance. He never looks up once to see where the keeper is. He has to learn that. There was a big gap between the keepers legs and could also have dinked the ball over the keeper with the pace he came out with.

Bakayoko had another poor performance. He is struggling to adapt. As for Willian I would take anything above £30M for him in Jan. I will never understand his decision making. Its like he is on a different wave to the rest of our attacking players.

Its looking like  a 2/3 chance we are going out next round. Don't think we can compete against PSG and Barca unless we seriously strengthen in January.

Bakayoko totally responsible for their goal. I'm gonna call Conte out on this one. Baka has been dreadful lately and his last game in particular was shocking. So did Conte drop him for Newcastle game or was he saving him for this one? This was an important game to win and he had other options, but oh no, lets stick the most out of form player in the middle of the pitch (until it goes tit's up and then I'll take him off). Shocking decision by Conte. 

And FFS  Chelsea, learn to shoot.  

Not only will we get PSG in next round but the second leg will be away

4 minutes ago, chelboy said:

Morata not clinical with his feet. He has to score  that chance. He never looks up once to see where the keeper is. He has to learn that. There was a big gap between the keepers legs and could also have dinked the ball over the keeper with the pace he came out with.

Bakayoko had another poor performance. He is struggling to adapt. As for Willian I would take anything above £30M for him in Jan. I will never understand his decision making. Its like he is on a different wave to the rest of our attacking players.

Its looking like  a 2/3 chance we are going out next round. Don't think we can compete against PSG and Barca unless we seriously strengthen in January.

Not only that he totally telegraphed where he was going to put it. A striker HAS to put that away. Bats actually looked more threatening when he came on.