• Current Donation Goals

Shouldn't be a huge problem re: Morata. Hazard makes the major difference up front for us now and Michy already has good understanding with him. Morata is a top player, but he hasn't quite made himself into an undroppable player like Drogba/Costa were - although he certainly does have the skillset to do so.

Really hoping that Drinkwater can start, Bakayoko is an absolute liability. If he cannot then start Pedro. 

Tibo 

Dave Christensen Rudiger 

Moses Alonso 

Kante Cesc Pedro 

Hazard 

Morata/Bats

Edited by Conte Kante

Missing key players

New manager looking for first win

Pundits all giving the three points to Chelsea already

This has the Crystal Palace match all over it.

The players better turn up for the early kick off or it will be a west ham win for sure.

I hope they've been awake since 6 AM so we don't get caught out like we always do.

Team FFS.  never mind not over playing our AMs, this is going to leave Hazard knackered and Willian and Pedro having forgotten how to play.

Crazy.  Clarifies one thing though, It is all about getting defensive players on the pitch and not about rotating the talent.

Edited by Droy was my hero

11 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

Team FFS.  never mind not over playing our AMs, this is going to leave Hazard knackered and Willian and Pedro having forgotten how to play.

Crazy.  Clarifies one thing though, It is all about getting defensive players on the pitch and not about rotating the talent.

Maybe we need more defensive players ?

xCELERYx   

Morata has been woeful thus far. At least 4 of his first 5 touches he's cheaply given the ball away. Needs to pick it up. 

Edited by xCELERYx