• Current Donation Goals

xCELERYx   
8 minutes ago, GURJ SS said:

What's the point in playing wingbacks, when there's no first time ball being delivered from them on the run, they're actually doing the opposite to what wingbacks are supposed to do. They get up the pitch early and recycle possession,  it's like having Deeney and Walters on the pitch.

No point putting in first time balls when there's no one in the box. Morata is dropping too deep to get the ball and the only other target is Bakayoko or Alonso - if the ball is coming from the right. One of those games where a true CF is worth its weight. 

Vinod   

Really need to shake things up. I'd like to see Willian or Pedro on for Zappa; 4-3-3 with Baka holding

xCELERYx   
Just now, Conte Kante said:

Baka and Zappa off for Pedro and Moses please. Baka yet again doing absolutely sweet FA. 

Would opt for Batshuayi coming on to partner Morata first up. Morata has been dire thus far and having Michy's knack of getting into good areas inside the box could be beneficial in this sort of game. 

2 minutes ago, Vinod said:

Really need to shake things up. I'd like to see Willian or Pedro on for Zappa; 4-3-3 with Baka holding

It really needs the line up we should start with - 424 with wilian and Pedro on, Baka and a CB (or Azpi moving) off.

The reason WHU can press us so close to our own box is simply because we offer so little up front.  

This is pretty basic stuff.  And yet both Pedro and Willian are in form and fit.  If they don't both come on at h/t I really wonder what is going on.

2 minutes ago, xCELERYx said:

Talk about taking the piss. What a dreadful display from essentially everybody out there. 

I think you are deliberately distracting from the bleeding obvious.

2 minutes ago, xCELERYx said:

Talk about taking the piss. What a dreadful display from essentially everybody out there. 

Crap team selection, crap tactics. And not only with the benefit of hindsight; this has happened in the last two games and many more times before this season, ffs.

Why on Earth we are not setting up to kill teams in West Ham's position at the start of games and then wind down, I cannot fathom.