• Current Donation Goals

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 2 Bournemouth 1

First half I saw two teams who really did not want to exert any effort or energy bar Willian who was sublime yet again. Ideal for us as we did not have to stress ourselves and Bournemouth didn't seem to care much. When Defoe went off rather than bring on the next best striker in Wilson he brought on the very disappointing Ibe and waited until late to bring on his striker. 

Second half we saw Bournemouth start fighting for the win and we were fortunate they had such little quality to hurt us. Thought Ampadu, Rudiger and Cahill were all very good but the rest, especially Michy, were invisible. We were clearly in 1st gear which showed when after conceding we suddenly woke up and scored a winner. Good to be in a semi-final and we may as well go all out to win it now we have got this far. 

On Morata- I am not sure what was shown on tv but I could have sworn I saw a totally different version of events. I was aware of his suspension tight rope and before the equaliser he kicked out at a Bournemouth player pointlessly and was very lucky not to pick up a yellow. After his goal I saw him put the ball up his shirt and celebrate with the fans. Then as he was walking back to the half way line I could have sworn he booted the ball back towards the Bournemouth goal before getting a completely obvious booking. Now I was celebrating at the time and have not watched it back so maybe I have this wrong but I already said to my friend he would get booked before the card was brandished. I think potentially someone was looking to spend Christmas in Madrid. ;)

3 hours ago, Martin1905 said:

Ok pete, throwing insults at people is your idea of contributing to the forum.

Probably best we leave it there.

Carefree. 

You're really not reading what I wrote Martin. Throwing insults may not be contributing to the forum and it isn't my idea of it, although I roll with it personally.

However, saying that a poster is making repeated assertions of corruption, bias etc and that it's tiresome is commenting on the content of a post and so, therefore, is clearly a contribution to the debate.

Edited by PeteRobbo

4 minutes ago, PeteRobbo said:

You're really not reading what I wrote Martin. Throwing insults may not be contributing to the forum and it isn't my idea of it, although I roll with it personally.

However, saying that a poster is making repeated assertions of corruption, bias etc and that it's tiresome is commenting on the content of a post and so, therefore, is clearly a contribution to the debate.

Bit off really when I think it's me Roberto is ranting about , sorry Martin ! 

Just now, Mark Kelly said:

Bit off really when I think it's me Roberto is ranting about , sorry Martin ! 

Oy Macjhiakelli!

I'm not ranting!!! I mean I'm really not!! Definitely not!! Alright!!!???

paulw66   
On 12/24/2017 at 10:20 AM, Droy was my hero said:

Defoe out for 8 to 10 weeks with a broken ankle.  Ampadu, young enough to be his son, is a very lucky man not to have been Red carded.

what is the relevance of the bolded bit? 

paulw66   
28 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

Sorry - does it offend?  why the question?

I am just curious why mention the age gap. what does it have to do with the severity of the foul.

26 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

I am just curious why mention the age gap. what does it have to do with the severity of the foul.

I like to post about the players.  Who do you post about?

paulw66   
37 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

I like to post about the players.  Who do you post about?

You never normally mention players' age when talking about fouls / decisions by refs. I simply asked why you did it this time as I was interested if you thought there was some relevance to do so.

You don't want to answer, that is fine. 

Edited by paulw66